What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

kiya: Nice start on that complete Flat Head set. Next up is a flashy wallet... non?

bizzy: You are killing it, 4 for 4. At this rate we're talking prolific post count to perfect waywt ratio. /stopsjocking

Ughhh no camera for a few days... alas my new Flat Head houndstooth button-up will have to wait a few more for the spotlight.

Si JJ, che bella vista! Dov'e? Oh Italia...ho lasciato il mio cuore in Italia :)

Kiya-looking good man...I wish I had that Jacket so we can be Flat Head twins again!

Stunt-looking good in the new Brenner Stunnas. That fish did NOT look good however...

Ayn-nice pic with SC...musta had a good photographer ;) I would post my pic with SC but she looking the other way in mine :(

Still cold in SF...just came back from lunch in C-town with Ayn...shoulda took the vespa out...I think the lady thought I was notes for posing in front of the building...

357608252_5f09d186f2_d.jpg

vintage aviators

marc by marc shearling bomber

vibskov scarf

marc by marc selvdege

br boots and gloves

woah, thats funny!

and on the fourth day of creation god said:

"Thou Shall not compare any worthy superfuturian to conor oberst, in fact, Conor oberst is a little bitch, although i did enjoy digital ashes for the most part, but he still needs to shut the fuck up, what do you think jesus..."

true story

and on the fourth day of creation god said:

"Thou Shall not compare any worthy superfuturian to conor oberst, in fact, Conor oberst is a little bitch, although i did enjoy digital ashes for the most part, but he still needs to shut the fuck up, what do you think jesus..."

true story

Amen

10char

everyone is looking great.

wore this out to see "el laberinto del fauno" (or pan's labyrinth) saturday night.

it was creepy and beautiful.

1004811iw6.jpg

vintage leather

h&m and one man cult necklaces

aa summer shirt*

h&m jeans

vintage boots

1004796nz5.jpg1004819so2.jpg

*i picked this t up at the salvation army. it has a silver screenprint of someone on the front. i can't figure out who it is. any ideas?

I was pretty disappointed by pan's labyrinth. glad I downloaded a decent quality screener instead of paying to see it in theaters. they hyped it up to be this really scary film but it was kinda lame... guillermo del toro let me down again, after watching the devil's backbone

I was pretty disappointed by pan's labyrinth. glad I downloaded a decent quality screener instead of paying to see it in theaters. they hyped it up to be this really scary film but it was kinda lame... guillermo del toro let me down again, after watching the devil's backbone

film is meant to be seen in the theatre.