What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nemoulette

Great look! I like the tucked in shirt, a thing I havent really mastered my self. One thing I´d change is the belt, a broader/heavier would fit the rest of the look better imo.

You´re a fellow sweed right? I wish I lived in a part of the country where flannel is all the outerwear you´d need. heh

Nemoulette

Great look! I like the tucked in shirt, a thing I havent really mastered my self. One thing I´d change is the belt, a broader/heavier would fit the rest of the look better imo.

You´re a fellow sweed right? I wish I lived in a part of the country where flannel is all the outerwear you´d need. heh

Hear hear, I'd kill for a heavy burgundy belt too :( I work on the inside though, while winter has been warm (I still feel like it's late October) I *do* wear a jacket as well :) (Stockholmite)

hey bill, are those lot 2000 or 2001? also, what's the size on those?

The are lot 2001. Tagged 36x35. These have been hot washed multiple times. They shrunk down to a 32.5, but have now stretched to 33.5. Length, about 34.

Here's an updated pic of the Indy's. They're about three weeks old. I've done my best to alternate them with other boots so they get to dry out properly.

IMG_0374.jpg

Just yesterday, I was wondering what happened to doctorgnar on this thread and today he makes a post. Great stuff. The more people I see wearing the w+h hoodie, the more I want it.

Now then, when will C0C0 make her next post...:P

Not really feeling the recent Mishka tees, but other than that about 95% of the fits and outfits in the past day and a half have been excellent. Congrats gentlemen.

Just for you buddy!

It's my birthday so I can hate if I want to. Damn...20 years old....who would've thought I'd make it this far...

Supra Full Zip

Mishka

APC

UN-VANS

Mean Mug for SF.

SophmoreYear.jpg

dane i dont think anybody was really hating too much on the tee's, in fact I think he liked the rest of the outfit. regardless, loving the last mishka tee too.

wore this yesterday to kick it with the dogs one last time before i leave

poncho hoodie

diors

vans

black lab/mastiff-cyan

yellow lab-buddy

497v448.jpg

wearing this today to pack and get all my shit together then off to danes birthday dinner, then to eugene tonight and then off to san fran tomorrow.....excited as hell.

levis workwear shirt

pbj's

jacks....SON

2s0nssi.jpg

oh giving the 47's a bath as well :) here is a few until they dry!

3y5dxkw.jpg

2vi1ijs.jpg