What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Sorry about the bad phone pic, the mess in the backgound, and the weird pose (my mirror isn't tall).

TS360108.jpg

(not pictured) AKG 240s headphone/neck ornament

Bless coat

Raf Simons knit

Spruce v-neck

CCP trousers

(not pictured)Discusting and old Adidas

Carol Christian Poell + Raf Simons + Bless = []D [] []V[] []D [] []\[] ''

wdiwt1.jpg

Feeling the cardi/jacket combination. I'm surprised Tenderloin doesn't crop up more often here, I know the cuts are a bit weird but their Winter jackets are amazing especially this years Melton Coat.

Hey Jesse how was your Christmas party by the way?

Party was awesome. Some scantly-clad female elves showed up with a few bottles of peppermint schnapps. Ran across pine street in front of cabs, drank a beers under the Macys star...you know, good clean fun.

^^^^ahhh beautiful Seattle.

Nice outfit Jesse, however I didn't know that Miu Miu made menswear.....well I guess that you learn something new everyday.

Thanks man. yeah I picked it up down at Barneys on 5th...umm right where that first picture was taken haha They also have some miu miu button-ups down there too.

[

Feeling the cardi/jacket combination. I'm surprised Tenderloin doesn't crop up more often here, I know the cuts are a bit weird but their Winter jackets are amazing especially this years Melton Coat.

thanks! (and to the other guys as well who gave nice comments)

The jacket is my first Tenderloin piece, since they are pretty pricey, but im really liking it. The other outerwear and flannels I´ve seen looked great too.

I like the cut aswell, not too short and rather roomy, with out being huge. It´s black denim actually, I think the flash made it look more indigo. Quality feels great.

yo haptronic! isn't that bizzy? i though she lived in oakland? guess that was auckland. dope pic. it's kinda fitting you two would know the other. y'all style heroes and thangs.

i guess smoking is the way to look cool in all waywt pictures..

so if you wanna be cool, start smoking.. i will..