What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

crazy...i grew up and graduated from Tualatin Oregon... rivals! (unless you got that shirt from somewhere random that has nothing to do with Tigard Oregon...)
I'm hoping that somewhere in Amsterdam, there's a company making ironic "Tigard, Oregon" t-shirts (I'm from Portland).

kix hows the quality on that aa cadigan?

i think maybe you should go a lil bit lighter next time you get a ceaser ask for a 1

nice fit

quality is okay. typical AA quality

and the hair has grown out a lot. I try to keep it shorter then that usually but i ahve been away from the clippers back in eugene

Mikey, your nephew in the middle looks like the youngest son off Weeds. ahaha. Btw, not going to SF. Have fun.

:( oh buddy. That sucks......lets chill sometime this week. like friday or somethin. i gotta show you the xmas stussy tee...lol

quality is okay. typical AA quality

and the hair has grown out a lot. I try to keep it shorter then that usually but i ahve been away from the clippers back in eugene

Meh, you know that many people on one trip would bug me, you've heard the stories from Vegas, plus I got tickets to the Heat game on the 7th. Some niceeeeee ass tickets too...around where you guys snuck down...too bad it's the Heat and not my Spurs.

^ you are right. this is the TIGHT RAW model.

did you get the tight cheap monday's a couple sizes bigger or something because i tried them on in my size and they were like spandex on my legs...so i was considering getting them a couple sizes bigger and hoping it would fit a bit better since its cheap as hell at alot of places.

how do you get LVC 47's to fit so ... tightly? Are they tailored? Sized down a lot? levis 501 cuts are always kind of baggy on me... :( what's the hem on those?

thanks,

lookin good btw.

these are sized down 2... not on purpose... they were tagged 30w36l, and i thought that was after shrinkage since they were washed. i was wrong. more like a 27" waist on these. id say the hem is 20cm or less.

how was xmas cheap?

those lvc look nice.

x-mas was good.... hung out with my mom and my kids.

better pics of the tapering job if possible. inside both sides...did they take the inseam or outseam in? and curiously what was the cost?

I straightened the legs on my 772s, and like the above photos I took both the inseams and the outseams in, as both seams are originally bootcut AFAIK. I think the rule of thumb is possibly to slice the seam that flares... if they had a straight outseam and a flared inseam then you'd slice the inseam and taper it. It's pretty easy to see just by following the line of the weave.

carve.jpg

AA

Fortis

Wustoff 32cm slicer/carver

Royal VKB (with built-in hotmitts)

Somet

Steve Madden

roasts.jpg

3 pieces of meat;

2 USDA Prime Bone in Standing Rib Roasts (60 days dry aged at Inbodens, Dekalb, IL)

1 over-marinated meatball

^i also dig reds poncho. Wish it was something i could do but I would feel a bit weird on campus.

anywyas wore this today to get snow tires and get my teeth cleaned....yay...i hate the fucking dentist.

Huf new era...edit* which i have since taken off cause after taking this pic it seems out of place for the rest of the outfit

AA poncho hoodie

pbj's

vansvims...not really sure what the model is but i love them. Esp for 19.90 :)

3y6ojk9.jpg

no soundtrack today as of yet.

Cool Mike, Nice job Sam, looks perfectly cooked! I love Unbreakeable....Red Ponchariffic

Edit: Hey Mikey did you get the lace up Jack Purcells, cant quite tell on my rubbish monitor

Loving those Vegas shots back a page.