What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

what the crap is that? too attention grabbing for me. i like suddle attention to detail. not-in-your-face "im like so out there".

Riiiiight. Says the man with 8 inch cuffs.

rolleyes.gif

Mikey - Cousins are adorable

Cheap - Interesting look. Cant quite put my finger on whether i really like it or dont like it all. I guess its not a typical cheap outfit...

what the crap is that? too attention grabbing for me. i like suddle attention to detail. not-in-your-face "im like so out there".

if you like *subtle* (learn to spell) attention to detail so much then why are you wearing a shoddy pair of Iron Army jeans with humongous cuffs and prancing/leaping in all of your pictures??...you're a prancing contradiction and you've got no right.

ahhh i guess i dont really have any right. i just thought it was a real extreme that im not into. ive never really commented on peoples clothes or had people tell me what they think about my outfits so doing it online is for sure something new. ill take it easy but also take what i get.

i hope to never be superbored.

if you like *subtle* (learn to spell) attention to detail so much then why are you wearing a shoddy pair of Iron Army jeans with humongous cuffs and prancing/leaping in all of your pictures??...you're a prancing contradiction and you've got no right.

why is everyone so obsessed with this misconception that you cannot critique something if you yourself dont practice it

peoples personal styles and things that they like on other people CAN be different

saying he has no right? bullshit he has every right, it doesnt matter if he dresses like shit or he dresses like a god, he has every right to critique someone regardless of what he is wearing. if you could only critique based on what you yourself wear then wed be in a shithole, and im not too sure if youve noticed, but we are sinking as we speak.

and i fucking love those giant cuffs noleanderson

im always tempted to give myself giant cuffs

because it makes the rest of your creases more defined

because there is no pull from the bottom of the stack

so your creases fold more often and are more defined.

those iron armys are will be so beautiful once you finally wash them for that contest thing or whatever it is you are doing.

Corbin Law you real man. keep on being a man.

roll a cuff dude. but its all in how confident you are. just roll and forget. shoe somes make or break it though. its good with hi-tops. i dont know if i really do like it so much with those little brown shoes i was wearing. but im not gonna roll and unroll every time i switch a pair of shoes. i mean who spends that much time changing?

why is everyone so obsessed with this misconception that you cannot critique something if you yourself dont practice it

peoples personal styles and things that they like on other people CAN be different

saying he has no right? bullshit he has every right, it doesnt matter if he dresses like shit or he dresses like a god, he has every right to critique someone regardless of what he is wearing. if you could only critique based on what you yourself wear then wed be in a shithole, and im not too sure if youve noticed, but we are sinking as we speak.

and i fucking love those giant cuffs noleanderson

im always tempted to give myself giant cuffs

because it makes the rest of your creases more defined

because there is no pull from the bottom of the stack

so your creases fold more often and are more defined.

those iron armys are will be so beautiful once you finally wash them for that contest thing or whatever it is you are doing.

where in my post did i say he couldnt critique anybody?...all i said is that he claimed to be into "suddle attention to detail" while some parts of his own outfit are pretty damn garish (although i think he pulls them off quite well)...and his poses are meant to flaunt.....and thats all fine and dandy but at the same time he shouldnt claim to be subtle..thats all im saying.

And as far as Iron Army jeans go, heres my "critique": ...from my own experience, very little time is spent at "attention to detail" on them..the cuts are ok but the stitching is substandard...and stretch denim is for girls...theyre junk jeans....thank you

that is thunderstandable

its just the last line, you have no right, that sort of gave me this feeling liek you were saying that he has no right to critique because he has his own faults. but if that wasnt your intent i apologize. im not a fan of stretch iether, never tried it though. but i think that they looks great on noleanderson regardless.

ya i guess i do have some things that are a bit flaunt. i guess i feel they are just a bit more acceptable but thats all my opinion.

the iron army has been working on their stitching by doing a double stitch where it is sewn twice with two different colours of threads and also two different styles of stitches. but feel how you want about it. as far as the stretch. ya its for sure personal preference. i dont mind it. i dont really even notice it.

Someone gift me a GORILLAPOD, please.

dec24-06.jpg

Eddie Bauer puffervest

H&M western shirt

Samurai #16

Tanner holster (got stopped by security for it, FIRST TIME EVER, woohoo)

Tripod-less view, forced to balance on a viewing scope thing.

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

My cousin (for the sake of having an idea of what the view is like)

IMG_1551.JPG

how do you get LVC 47's to fit so ... tightly? Are they tailored? Sized down a lot? levis 501 cuts are always kind of baggy on me... :( what's the hem on those?

thanks,

lookin good btw.

I need to get a pic of me in my 47's. Out of anything I've seen on SuFu they probably fit the tightest on me

Someone gift me a GORILLAPOD, please.

dec24-06.jpg

Eddie Bauer puffervest

H&M western shirt

Samurai #16

Tanner holster (got stopped by security for it, FIRST TIME EVER, woohoo)

Tripod-less view, forced to balance on a viewing scope thing.

IMG_1544.JPG

IMG_1545.JPG

My cousin (for the sake of having an idea of what the view is like)

IMG_1551.JPG

which hotel are you on?

damn i miss the many vegas buffets

Guest doubletap
Tomorrow

td.jpg

Velour-tee

HM bracelet

Omega Constellation

RL belt

Skull 5507XX

APC wallet

Jack Purcell white perforated leather

you got too much going on... it looks like you're in a boyband or something.

nice jeans and shoes tho.

Seriously. Keep this look up, it's about 100x better than your streetwear look.

thanks man. I have been tryin as of late. Over this winter break I have been purchasing a few very needed items for my closet.

oh and carl, they are my nephews. but hell yes they are cute.

cheap...those lvc's are crazy skinny. cool 180's btw