What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Carl: Thanks for the lighting tips on the previous pic...I really do know better, was just being lazy and late for work!! Here's a better effort

Top Knot

S+ark for Mikli

Sweet and Toxic

Lacoste

PBJ

Chucks

IMG_0233.jpg

Why does it look like I have, spokesman for sagging your jeans, have a camel toe? :( Also hooray for retarded smiles!

Unless your beard is artifically induced, you can't have cameltoe.

On dudes it's called "Mooseknuckle".

last night...

Stones Throw 10th Anniversary = Chrome Children @ Sonar in Bmore

dopest show I have seen in a while...

wore...

(excuse me for looking down)

Supreme fitted::Stussy::Marc Jacobs tee::A.P.C. NS::MJ.Vans::PRADA frames

2en2hk4.jpg

goodies album and shirt by Parra

2e0te2v.jpg

typical day

Stussy::Vintage shirt::A.P.C. NS::Gazelles

30w3tid.jpg

2gvpwtk.jpg

really dope stuff everyone!

have a nice day!

Hmm, I thought people just wore thier shoes for the pic, and shoes inside was an American TV thing, not truly an American thing. In Canada, you definately do not. But this may have to do with the climate most of the time. Snow covered boots on mom's carpet makes her angry.

last night...2gvpwtk.jpg

Wooooah, holy shit SelfEXplanatory! Those Gazelles are super nice, love your work. I have had two pairs of black gazelles, needs to get some fresh colour ones like yours. Man I dig gazelles.

Good page guys, cmf, Hap, Cult, ruach, TG, diamonds, Dj Flame:D

Edit: I was checking out Zappos yesterday, they have got a good selection of Gazelles on there

Hmm, I thought people just wore thier shoes for the pic, and shoes inside was an American TV thing, not truly an American thing. In Canada, you definately do not. But this may have to do with the climate most of the time. Snow covered boots on mom's carpet makes her angry.

I have friends in the states that laugh and ask what I'm doing when I take my shoes off at their door. I couldn't imagine wearing my sneakers in my bedroom. DIRTY!

Great looks on this page. I've been wanting to wear sneakers forever. (I swapped the sneaks out for my old Dr. Martens after a few)

It's warm inside:

warmwf5.jpg

And fucking cold outside:

coldlq0.th.jpg

black American Apparel hoodie

dark grey and gorgeous multi-bluehues Nice Collective sweater

indigo Acne Max Dry w/ my patented .0005cm cuff

grey Converse doubletongues

bootsho3.jpg

black Dr. Marten boots

djork=morrisey

Haha, See ?! And you were the unibomber for halloween...shoulda gone the Moz route.

evidently, well, djork, YOU look like a hot amish dude and DJ flame has confused me yet again.

Amish dude... you shoulda seen him BEFORE he shaved.

By the way, you look like Edward Norton.

That's one I never really saw, but I can see what you mean

paper denims

burberry golf polo

vintage lacoste velour pullover

ok... yeah... i must say that my style has changed in the past year. ive uh.... well... learned alot from superfuture, and it has definatly made me look at how i dress more.

thank you to all the people who made this transformation possable. i love you all.:D

ok... yeah... i must say that my style has changed in the past year. ive uh.... well... learned alot from superfuture, and it has definatly made me look at how i dress more.

thank you to all the people who made this transformation possable. i love you all.:D

Cheap...that goes for alot of us, haha.

In the chat last night we dug up some beauties from days gone by. Dirt on everyone from hap to lowery to kix to loyd to myself.

Cheap...that goes for alot of us, haha.

In the chat last night we dug up some beauties from days gone by. Dirt on everyone from hap to lowery to kix to loyd to myself.

i think an evolution of styles thread... kinda like the denim thread, is in order.

could be funny.

i think an evolution of styles thread... kinda like the denim thread, is in order.

could be funny.

wasn't hating cheap, just going through tons of WDYWT last night and found that, thought you might get a chuckle out of it. Found djrajio's first one too. He killed it back then too

I've just been going through the archive and doing exactly that.... I think the best thing I've found so far is the Thomas Highstreet quote;

"a lot of people here will hate on tight jeans.. but fuck em.."

There appears to have been genuine intrigue sparked by Hap's skinny(ish) jeans (bear in mind there're 33cm opening and for the last month or so the 'in' jean has been Dior 21cm/19cm).

It's cool to look back and see the evolution of styles over time (though I'm not saying that they've changed for better of worse, they're just different).

I've just been going through the archive and doing exactly that.... I think the best thing I've found so far is the Thomas Highstreet quote;

"a lot of people here will hate on tight jeans.. but fuck em.."

There appears to have been genuine intrigue sparked by Hap's skinny(ish) jeans (bear in mind there're 33cm opening and for the last month or so the 'in' jean has been Dior 21cm/19cm).

It's cool to look back and see the evolution of styles over time (though I'm not saying that they've changed for better of worse, they're just different).

this thread will be awesome to look at in 3 years.