What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Cheap! Can I send you some Jeans man, need to get some rockin' shots like this for a future website. You are Superfutures male model of the year

waywt111ae2.jpg

thrif nippon tee

canes

blazers

and the fall is here...its gloomy outside but hey i just conducted a perfect interview so shit is alright in my eyes.

chocolate new era

vintage plaid

diors

kevlar shoelace belt

huracche am1

2wguqer.jpg

soundtrack to my day

libertines.jpg

i'm not trying to be a jerk, and i completly understand the influence of superfuture on ones style, i wouldn't be wearing raw jeans had it not been for my discovery through super future, but, whats with getting a new pair of raw jeans every month? it seems whatever is hot you quickly scoop up, soon abadoning the project you got just a little while ago, again., no hate, it just seems alittle off.

oh and, that leg twist on CMFs looks greattttt.

im pretty sure that isnt the case. Prior to this unhappy jean thing, I have broken in several pairs of jeans without abandoning them. Lately i have had a lot of trouble finding jeans that i have like enough to wear everyday for an extended period of time. Just ask Carl. All i did was complain to him about the fit of my jeans. My previous four pairs of raw denim were perfect for me at the time so i had no problem wearing them everyday. Since washing my apc's a few months ago i have been searching for that perfect pair of jeans to break in and unfortunetly i couldnt find anything. Every pair of jeans i tried just wasnt what i was looking for. My RRDS were far too big and the fit was a bit too baggy, my lvc's were great but not really as long as i would have liked and those canes i had were just not the right type of fit for me so i sold em. The rise was like 16 inches in the back When a chance came up to purchase the diors, it just seemed perfect. I love them and will prolly wear these everyday for a long time with the occasional rotation of my 3 month old lvc's 501's. When it comes to jeans, i have become very picky of the fit so if it seems as if i am jumping trend trains....so be it. It isnt intentional on my part. I have just been moving on trying to find something that I am comfortable in.

btw, i took no offense to your post its cool man. We're here to discuss fashion and clothing so its all good to me.

and to whoever asked about the eras...you are right, i always get confused which is which and yeah they are off white. I always just assume they are all white though when talking about them.

Nice and simple for another day of classes. Get to go see Godfather Part II on the big screen tonight, though, which should be amazing.:cool:

31.jpg

42.jpg

Thrift Tee with turtles

AA Tee

APC Rescue (been wearing these a lot lately, I really like the cut)

Puma Pigskin Romas (really beat)

last night halloween

4dwho2b.jpg

cowboy hat: borrowed from best friend (pumpkin)

bandana: randrom

polkadot ascot: random (not really visible in this picture

Space Suit: NASA Command gear

Guns: real

Boots: vintage bullskin cowboy boots from neighbors garage sale.

man you have some cute sisters (?)

Nice and simple for another day of classes. Get to go see Godfather Part II on the big screen tonight, though, which should be amazing.:cool:

31.jpg

42.jpg

Thrift Tee with turtles

AA Tee

APC Rescue (been wearing these a lot lately, I really like the cut)

Puma Pigskin Romas (really beat)

did you actually pay for that used ymca t-shirt?

sorry, but the fit of your apcs isn't too flattering.

i hate most pumas, but have seen them work for people wearing fitted denim. your pumas/demin proportions are just a big mess.

the godfather 2? roman has kids, you know?

So much going on on this page!!

Verver, your GF has great legs! I can't believe Carl called her a chickenhead, I LOL'd at work.

Corbinlaw: props for being so into style at your age. Took me quite a couple years after high school to really start paying attention.