What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

HOLY SHIT..................................SILICON VALLEY RIGHT GUYS? Better buy a security system england.................................that poster is about to be mine.

Haha, not if I get it first. My buddy has got all his old school roses posters framed, ticket stubs and prized picture of him and king monkey nicley displayed. Fools gold

44331-r.jpg

Umbro by Kim Jones

Nice Collective

Raf by Raf Simons

Side note: anyone know of any hoodies that fit like the Kim Jones (size large) one I have on? I'm 195+ lbs, 6'1, American 42 chest. Cheers. :)

satori cap, oldschool powell peralta cab dragon tee, wranglers, vans

1001924qt3.jpg

1001927dh1.jpg

a couple people asked about my powell peralta tee.

here is all of them

1001923mr5.jpg

they are all re-issues except for the pink bug one, that one is straight up vintage from the 80s

style.jpg

this isnt actually today, but its kinda recent...one night in may

Blue vintage leather jacket from Köpenhavn K

Black S/S shirt from HM

Vintage white wifebeater

Red Vintage Levis 623 (Made in Great Britain)

Vintage Aliph "White Shadow" Hi tops from Tjalla Malla

I gotta admit, thats pretty fly Lildavid.

Canice would it be at all possible for you to refrain from showing your 5d in future pictures? I die a little more inside every time...

Another hot ass day in North East Philly

Blue Tee

PBJ xx-005's

Alife Slips

And some once in a lifetime finds from the other day that still need to be photographed and then listed on eBay.

206fyj6.jpg

Blue Tee

PBJ xx-005's

Alife Slips

And some once in a lifetime finds from the other day that still need to be photographed and then listed on eBay.

206fyj6.jpg

your pbj looks great on you, too. now guys like you and miz are in competition. would love to see how they age differently.

I gotta admit, thats pretty fly Lildavid.

Canice would it be at all possible for you to refrain from showing your 5d in future pictures? I die a little more inside every time...

Another hot ass day in North East Philly

Blue Tee

PBJ xx-005's

Alife Slips

hmm....are you going to the spots in philly, the ones no one talks about...and buying these once in a lifetime kicks?

I've been leaving that place untouched for years so that one day someone will find their grails for retail!

hmm....are you going to the spots in philly, the ones no one talks about...and buying these once in a lifetime kicks?

I've been leaving that place untouched for years so that one day someone will find their grails for retail!

No, wasnt in philly. But a friendly pm concerning the whereabouts of said place couldnt hurt ;)

It was in Bristol Borough. Just a side walk sale that i was taking pictures at and i happened to walk by a shoe store with about 15 boxes of old 88-93 nikes. Nothing in my size unfortuneatly and i picked up anything that i thought would be worth two shits. A pair of OG Uptempos in size 8 and some 89' Air Pegasus in a color way ive never seen were the highlights.

"tales of youth fighting back

just another load of crap

the clothes you wear have lost their sting

so has the fury in the songs you sing"

good record

Put on your sneakers and be a kid

Why don't you try and have some fun

You're not fooling anyone

Words to live by.

No camera today:

Supreme Box hat

108 shirt

PBJ xx005

Airmax 180s

Why don't you try and have some fun

You're not fooling anyone

Words to live by.

No camera today:

Supreme Box hat

108 shirt

PBJ xx005

Airmax 180s

you see the 108 reissue?? i have no idea why EVR did it, but its cool anyway.. .