Belts

cecil

My mind spends half it's time rationalizing purchases :P

But this one will be special...I reckon as special as the Quercus, but with even more mods and upgrades all over the belt

It's akin to turning a Lancer into a mountain racer.

It's like the Americana work-belt on steroids and with myostatin deficiency.

...juice it up man!!!

P.S. It's the Unlucky group order!

Please join :)

List is closing soon.

Quick heads-up regarding the Unlucky project:

The process of material selection and belt design is in it's final phase.

The expression of interest list will be closed this Sunday.

Mike, has there been any email updates since the one on the possible materials for the belt buckle a few weeks ago? Just havnt herd anything in a while and just wanted to make sure I was still receiving the emails. Thanks.

Mike, has there been any email updates since the one on the possible materials for the belt buckle a few weeks ago? Just havnt herd anything in a while and just wanted to make sure I was still receiving the emails. Thanks.

Hey, not yet. I'll hopefully have another update this weekend or early next week when the details of the leather has been finalised...

Scott has just got samples of 4 different types of leather, and finished making some tendon threads from mule dear tendon.

I'll let you know in more detail very soon :)

wow those are amazing matt. i picket up one from ace western belts finaly over christmas. love mine. though the leather is super thin compared to sugarcanes. how is the original? my buckle looks like the one of the woman belt, haha. yes i wanted you to produce one for me ! damn those are beautiful

Unlucky project interest-list has now closed!

Hopefully I will be able to put up some details, photos and notes about our process by the end of this month :)

P.S. Thank you to all those participating - we'll hopefully get the final little details sorted out and e-mail you the order form soon!

1 year later, handmade custom english bridle leather from Crispin Bending Custom Leather in Camden, London.

shot18thJan11.jpg

shot28thJan11.jpg

shot38thJan11.jpg

shot48thJan11.jpg

Looking pretty fine saintkeat

I almost purchased a belt from crispin, but he didn't have any more leather in london tan at that time and then the Quercus mass order came :D

much appreciated lance

and lazybum, this belt wasn't on a rack in his shop. I told him I'm only looking for a london tan bridle leather belt, so he took out a roll of leather and from that sheet worked a belt out, and then i told him to bevel the edges, work the edges. shape the ends, and i chose the flattest profile buckle out of a heap.

bottom line, crispin has a lot of stock and a lot of experience, just gotta ask for it. I'm going to have him work a belt for my gf soon. 1.25" in mahogany bridle =)

@Saintkeat

Visited camden a few months ago for the first time since the post fire-overhall, but couldn't locate Crispin's shop.

So bought a belt from his ebay shop especially for my roy contest jeans, made of english bridle in dark brown.

Very happy with it, looks solid and feels it.

Thanks for recommending :)