Belts

cecil

It just means the quick release opens at the top instead of the bottom like this (although belt size is more the issue in the pic). It did dig into my stomach a little when sat down so I went back to the blokes buckle.

Mine is the reverse of that, with the quick release at the bottom. Never had any discomfort.

Maybe I was just unlucky (not the belt guy :P), or maybe thats why he sent me the extra one lol. The auction does seem to show the correct orientation. Maybe msg if you want to be sure. I got opposites, like so - I cant let them touch or they might annihilate each other ^^;

Haha! That's pretty weird.

Aspanol: go to supercontrol and check your supermessages, we can figure this out in there.

Nice! Is that a double hide?

edit - holy parsnips they come with a price tag! the nice one in your post is 34,000jpy(~$415)! Although if my japanese is correct they are handmade by badgers (I could be wrong).

I've been peeping this belt on ebay, but cant justify the price atm, what with rent, food, samurai jeans and whatnot. It's not a crazy weight at 11oz-ish but me likey, and I'm really digging the whole 'find an artisan' thing, whether on sufu or the 'bay.

417879842_o.jpg

417879831_o.jpg

Nice! Is that a double hide?

edit - holy parsnips they come with a price tag! the nice one in your post is 34,000jpy(~$415)! Although if my japanese is correct they are handmade by badgers (I could be wrong).

It looks like a single layer construct.

Haha, yeah, the price is freaky~ but would kop if hand-made by pandas :P

Seriously though, One's Worker is run by a very famous leather artisan - he does private label stuff for a few brands AFAIK.

holy parsnips they come with a price tag! the nice one in your post is 34,000jpy(~$415)! Although if my japanese is correct they are handmade by badgers (I could be wrong).

C'mon, dude- can you really cheap out like that on something that's hand made by badgers? I mean, damn, that's gotta be worth some serious coin...

:)

I'm really liking the belt it comes with in the tan though, also a 15ozer.

http://www.clever-id.com/WebFiles/HTM/DOL/OTH/blt/dvblt_pln.html

Although I think with shipping + taxes it'll double the relatively fair price (~$110).

Out of interest how many belts do you possess mike ^^?

Yes, the belt is very nice!

I have the black one from Dolce Vita - it's one of the heaviest leather per mm of thickness I've come across, and the back is also nicely coated.

It blows away the competition in it's price range (Sugar Cane's belts, etc.)

I have around 10 belts at the moment - going to give away a couple of my English oak-bark ones to family though...but there'll be another couple coming to replace them :)

Finally got my belt from Terry. This thing was in the mail over a month. Talk about not being able to wait...

As I have stated in this thread a few weeks ago, This belt came from me lusting over many of Mikecch's belts. I took the idea from a few of his that I really liked and came up with this.

**I want to add, this is the second time using a camera that wasnt $100 or less. Im not a photographer so bare with me. Took these using my brothers Nikon**

DSC_0025.jpg

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg