Belts

cecil

yeah, i can get it in the second hole... its snug but not too bad. like i said, a little stretch and it will be perfect. ill get some pics when i have good light.

Yeah, I didn't get my sizing right and at first was only able to get it to the first hole. Didn't like how it looked, so forced myself to get to the 2nd. It was pretty uncomfortable doing anything for only about 1-2 weeks. Real nice belt, hf with it.

how did you treat that corter belt?

I would let it sit in the sun during the summer for several hours and then applied some Sno-Seal; which I know is usually reserved for boots but it seems to have worked fine for the belt too. I've been heating it/treating it every 4-6 months or so afterwards. In the fall/winter months I've just used a hairdryer to warm/loosen up the leather before a treatment.

Wow, that was fast: shipped at friday from Japan, arrived yesterday in Germany:

dsci3918.jpg

Sugar Cane Garrison Belt

dsci3919.jpg

I'm really impressed about the amazing quality of this belt. Like Mr.HaGa said somewhere before, you can't compare the quality to ALD, Corter or so. Miles away from those, awesome. Yeah, thanks a lot to mil-mil!

Wow, that was fast: shipped at friday from Japan, arrived yesterday in Germany:

dsci3918.jpg

Sugar Cane Garrison Belt

dsci3919.jpg

I'm really impressed about the amazing quality of this belt. Like Mr.HaGa said somewhere before, you can't compare the quality to ALD, Corter or so. Miles away from those, awesome. Yeah, thanks a lot to mil-mil!

I also have the Sugar Cane Garrison belt. Outstanding quality. I also tried the Samurai Heavyweight curved belt, but found that too wide and unwieldy. The Sugar Cane has been perfect.

Bill, Elephant graphic at the URL in your sig is tight. Any way to see those Tender jeans? Lookbook asks for login info.... Site mentions leather too. Going to be making belts?

thanks:) it's my new project- trying to do everything 100% as I think is right. Having meetings with stockists right now for delivery around august- yes there are belts too. hand cut and stitched from 18 month oak bark tanned leather, with hand-cast custom brass hardware, all in england (sorry to derail)

Sounds very intriguing, and excellent news that it's all made here in the UK. Will be very interested in seeing your range.