the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

look like a gaylo

this is the only way to go

maybe your the people complaining about chopsticks just have shit hand coordination

chopsticks = precise, not clumsy, you can stick in your mouth and look like walrus

this is all I ask for in an eating utensil

LOL @ the first one.

Yeah chopsticks ftw. that reminds me of some people who cant use them correctly or cannot use them at all. Looks quite funny

on the topic of utensils...do any of you asian folk use a fork and spoon together? mad efficient.

Filipino's swear by this method. No knives needed man, you can cut shit with a spoon if you try hard enough.

how y'all do on those AP's

half an hour of studying the morning of

fucked that shit in the a

WHATCHU KNOW ABOUT THE ETHNIC SOCIETAL EFFECTS OF EUROPEAN COLONIZATION OF THE CARIBBEAN FROM 1600's UNTIL 1800'S?

prob hella lot

lol dude you just broke the 48 hour code. oh well

Yeah chopsticks ftw. that reminds me of some people who cant use them correctly or cannot use them at all. Looks quite funny

Like those people who do it 'scissor style' and never were trained to use them correct way with the non-food end never touching. :P

^

if something like that worries you, you're just paranoid

er whenever i go eat pho or something at some shady-ish place i always grab a tissue and wipe down my chopsticks and spoon

i thoughht this was normal

^in hk they don't have napkins in most mom n pop type restaurants..I guess that's why some newspapers offer a free pack of tissues with purchase?

we just use the hot tea, pour it in a bowl and rinse our chopsticks..

hey guys can someone tell me accurately what this might means ? nothing serious it's in a puzzle game and if i pass this enigma i'll be ahead of my friends hahahah.

46758404.jpg

She's probably not attracted to you.

I would recommended working out and getting rid of that bulge.

hard to do that you reckon i pay her double eh?

whenever I eat with chopsticks it slows me down. I don't use the edge of my bowl to scoop up the rice to my mouth, I actually scoop a lump of rice up and bring it to my mouth. slower to consume food=full with less food consumed=saving food concept. also there's something about picking up your food and inserting it into your mouth rather then stabbing it with a fork..that I like.

plus after eating dim sum Chinese people usually use the end of their chopsticks, the part where there mouth didn't touch (and hand since you hold the chopsticks in the middle) to scoop the food up into to go boxes..

i love ya babe

^in hk they don't have napkins in most mom n pop type restaurants..I guess that's why some newspapers offer a free pack of tissues with purchase?

we just use the hot tea, pour it in a bowl and rinse our chopsticks..

this is what I do. non-Asians give me weird looks when I do this while eating with them

hey guys can someone tell me accurately what this might means ? nothing serious it's in a puzzle game and if i pass this enigma i'll be ahead of my friends hahahah.

46758404.jpg

the first character is dog and the second is "ma"

dog ma?

edit: I don't know what you use the second one for??? confused myself

^ I don't mind the stares cos then it's like omg when I explain to them that the dishes aren't clean enough cos Chinese people be serving so many a day that the dishes don't really get a proper rinse off in the kitchen..

when you say the word dog and ma together like that it's like enough already?

but my Chinese really sucks :( I had to go to Saturday chinese school six years straight and six years straight I "out cat" (say it in cantonese)

I sorta regret it cos then I can't really give my future children, if any, proper Chinese names which I would really like to..

^ I don't mind the stares cos then it's like omg when I explain to them that the dishes aren't clean enough cos Chinese people be serving so many a day that the dishes don't really get a proper rinse off in the kitchen..

but my Chinese really sucks :( I had to go to Saturday chinese school six years straight and six years straight I "out cat" (say it in cantonese)

I sorta regret it cos then I can't really give my future children, if any, proper Chinese names which I would really like to..

this is really the only reason why I'm still trying to learn Chinese

I'm going to like teach my kid Mandarin, Cantonese, Tai Shan by the time they are in 6th grade. Fuck being an Americanized-Asian. Also, my kid is going to play like 5 instruments and pwn @ at least a couple sports...

never going to give my kid any time to fuck around.... like my parents gave me, which led to me doing some of the most stupid shit people can do...

aite /end rant

i can help ya sweety name our little kids chinese names...

stay away from this ma lut lo.

Speaking of names, I need to come up with names that work in chinese and japanese. Too bad my last name isnt one of them names that are both chinese and japanese like lam(hayashi).