the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

how many of you get the 'dont marry/date other kinds of asians' talk from the parents?

i got it because i like pho ...

i think every1 gets this but parents eventually get over it. you shouldve seen my parents when i brought home a black girl though...

^ i do that shit just to get them off my back. It always starts off like this at family gatherings.

"hey wheres your girlfriend?"

oh shes at the jail right now bailing out her brother for assault

"...what?"

yea, shes black, it happens.

and then i walk away, my uncles and grand parents get so excited. Talking to my mom and shit omg your son is dating a black girl! hahahaahha bitches.

^ Hah, I wouldn't even dare bringing a black girl to my parents house.. Asian parents be mad racists.

how many of you get the 'dont marry/date other kinds of asians' talk from the parents?

I used to get that speech like once every year... it never worked, cause I have never dated an asian girl, and probably never will.

When I brought a white girl with me back home to Hong Kong, I got that speech every single day.

my mom told me to marry a white guy..

or a chinese guy.

apparently chinese guys treat their women well.

most do. they buy you shit and would insist on footing all bills. even if they're just "friends" they were raised to think a man does it all fiancially anyways..which is nice sometimes but sometimes it's overbearing.

once this guy told me, he was cool with whatever I decide he'd support me in the beginning of course, but down the road it's his way or the highway (he didn't use those exact words but that's the gist)

i think every1 gets this but parents eventually get over it. you shouldve seen my parents when i brought home a black girl though...
^ Hah, I wouldn't even dare bringing a black girl to my parents house.. Asian parents be mad racists.

I used to get that speech like once every year... it never worked, cause I have never dated an asian girl, and probably never will.

When I brought a white girl with me back home to Hong Kong, I got that speech every single day.

my mom is mostly racist towards black people, she is down w/ whites. My dad doesn't give a fuck

or a chinese guy.

I've had all sorts of Asian friends tell me that they want to get w/ Chinese girls or w/e because they heard they were more polite, feminine, etc..

wtf aren't you Korean?? All the Koreans I know are the most race elitist of all:confused:

or a chinese guy.

the korean word for 'my wife' is house person and some other word thats just about the same

then the honorific for 'my husband' is like beyond a master

the non-honorific is master

but most koreans spend way too much on their girlfriends/wives then beat them once they've been married for 3 years

Guest jmatsu

girls of which asian ethnicity are the most inclined to do anal sex?

wanted to say flips, but that shit don't count.

most japs will let u try like once, then never again.

Guest jmatsu

in college, my pal convinced this vietconger highschool bitch that sucking dick wasn't considered REAL oral sex unless she swallowed the load.

in college, my pal convinced this vietconger highschool bitch that sucking dick wasn't considered REAL oral sex unless she swallowed the load.

no offense but viet girls are dumb easily manipulated.

they also ghetto like the cambodians

Guest jmatsu
no offense but viet girls are dumb easily manipulated.

they also ghetto like the cambodians

college students are usually poor. slumming is acceptable.

when an asian girl dates a white dude, does that mean he's got a small wang or is she going against tradition?

edit: and vice versa - do dudes with small wangs date azn chicks cause they know it makes no difference to them?

I never understand it.

Guest jmatsu
when an asian girl dates a white dude, does that mean he's got a small wang or is she going against tradition?

edit: and vice versa - do dudes with small wangs date azn chicks cause they know it makes no difference to them?

I never understand it.

i have question 2. did justhaja's jap boyfriend have a big wang?

the white guy is usually too timid and insecure to get a white girl so he goes for nickel and lower rate asian girls that are younger than them. basically the white guy that goes for asian girls are fail whites, but there are some that are the complete opposite and actually take their asian game on a new level by becoming fluent, living in asia etc. these are the opposite of the random white guy in a japanese intro class.

the girls are rebelling, against what? no one knows

women are illogical