the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

the fuck? don't encourage that shit.

I used to be into that kind of pain-moaning and shit that j-girls do durring sex

but I got over it

I think it was a subconscious thing about male dominance

I can't stand that fucking pseudo cute shit they do. also, the fake high pitched voice they talk in when they try and act cute

it's a never ending cycle of apathy

Not talking about that, it's more of how they carry themselves, view things differently then abcs and are just more traditional; family values etc.

tldr: They have more of the same values as I do.

is "the mexicans of the asian community" a well-known term?

Im pretty sure i came up with it one day to describe filipinos. Thanks

ive been saying that shit ever since my uncle described filipinos in hawaii to me in high school 05?

my little brother was born with a mustache.. and im filipino, and even i call us the mexicans of asia.

i think i coined the term "flipbeast" for norcal filipino hypebeasts tho

w/e, self hating apathetic about pacquaio and that little kid who stacks cups for sports pinoy concept

Why the hate on mainland China?

"Taiwan > HK > Mainland?"

Why not Taiwan = HK = Mainland? Never understood that.

EDIT:

If I call someone who is from Taiwan Chinese, they get really offended. And from my experience, the women react more than the men.

what if you're a fashion design student :( and thanks whitney but no that girl and i aren't on speaking terms, this is just for future reference since i really only wanna date asian girls.

Yeah this is fucking creepy. Whoever eason is he has a point. Go to hell.

two year lurker bringin the painz

makin it rain

crank the gain

get high like planez

run it from bolivia to spain

clap haters like shane

battle juelz and wayne

tappin veinz

iced out gold chain

runnin the lane

mackin on jane

from the roots, the grain

all time top five first post mayne

its from food, similar word to pancake chinee people used to sell on the streets.

correct! it can also be refered to korean chinese food as well.

i had that shit today for lunch. the msg be running in my body.

korean so easy yo, consonants and syllables

no demand for blackberry w full qwerty keyboard!

hey how do u guys like type letters lol.

on the computer

i just imagine this HUGE board with all the characters on it

hahahah

finished.jpg

How can it be that every korean I've ever met is Christian, most of them being extremely religious? What happens if you are korean and decide you don't beleive in God? Are you shunned by the entire korean community or what..

i'm half korean and am atheist. my mom, who's 100% korean, is buddhist. but no your not really shunned by the entire korean community, at least not for me.

edit: maybe its mostly the koreans in the us, because every korean i've met here has been extremely religious, its kind of annoying honestly.

hey how do u guys like type letters lol.

on the computer

i just imagine this HUGE board with all the characters on it

hahahah

In chinese, you type in the chinese 'alphabet' and it'll bring up the words with different selections and you pick one depending on the accenting.

How can it be that every korean I've ever met is Christian, most of them being extremely religious? What happens if you are korean and decide you don't beleive in God? Are you shunned by the entire korean community or what..

lots of Asians in the US be Christian because when they in their homeland or w/e, Christians get persecuted and shit. Also, your life be hella easier and shit when you convert.

edit: noChristian

the korean christians in korea are extreme

koreans christians in the usa are more tame and most seem to do it just to socialize and network

I've seen Korean American Christians kneel and chant like they're speaking in tongues..if the Koreans in the motherland be more devoted then that..I can't imagine.

^^^^^I present.... Sun Myung Moon

moonandwife.jpeg

65399-004-E570BBF0.jpg

Sun Myung Moon (born January 6, 1920) is the Korean founder and leader of the worldwide Unification Church. He is also the founder of many other organizations and projects involved in political, cultural, artistic, mass-media, educational, public service, and other activities. One of the best-known of these is the conservative Washington Times newspaper.[1] He is also well-known for holding Blessing ceremonies, which are sometimes called mass weddings.

Moon has said that he is the Messiah and the Second Coming of Christ and is fulfilling Jesus' unfinished mission.[2][3]

Moon has been among the most controversial modern religious leaders. He and his followers have been widely criticized, both for their religious beliefs and for their social and political activism.[4]

this dude is kinda big in Bay Area

Yeah I went to my korean friend's church for kicks a long time ago and like at some point this one dude just blurts out "I MASTURBATED LAST NIGHT!!" and he starts sobbing and like takes off his belt and starts hitting himself...

Really fucking hard to keep a straight face.

WTF

Korean pride does not mix with Christianity