the "ask an asian" thread.

mizanation

i saw a white guy with a steezy asian girl that was out of his league

he was whack, she was hot

they were both checking me out

my dad like begged my mom to marry him and said he'd like treat her hella well etc etc and then after they got married he turned into a bitchass. we used to have hella family problems cause of that. my mom told me she didnt divorce him earlier cause she wanted to keep the family together.

dun wrry bb

ill beat you after 4 years ;)

Guest jmatsu
I always wondered who her fans were. She's too fat for even the most yellow-fevered of white guys. And she sure as hell aint funny.

I think maybe her only fans are gay men?

and pork diving lesbians

fuck that. guys who say they'll treat you nice is full of crap...cliché but true 95% of the time. those who will doesn't need to tell you they will they just will.

margret cho WAS popular cos she was one of the few Asian Americans on tv. why you think white people cast her back then? same reason they got people believing that sandra oh is on the hot spectrum of the Asian race. /conspiracy theory

Guest jmatsu
fuck that. guys who say they'll treat you nice is full of crap...cliché but true 95% of the time. those who will doesn't need to tell you they will they just will.

margret cho WAS popular cos she was one of the few Asian Americans on tv. why you think white people cast her back then? same reason they got people believing that sandra oh is on the hot spectrum of the Asian race. /conspiracy theory

didn't really read alot of the past commentary having to do with this, so what do you mean? "actions speak louder than words?"

i guess it depends on how people define being treated nice, as well as the motives of the person who does / says they'll do so.

i dunno why, but i kinda like sara tanaka.

so..... i guess we're not asking asians anything in this thread.

seems like it's just people making assumptions about asian people due to their personal experiences. fucked up or what.

people are still asking questions

its just shifted towards a discussion of asians

i promise you i will just a good fuck in return please:o

The converse is also bullshit. I don't trust women that go out of their way to tell you a certain aspect about their personality; always judge a person by their actions.

The converse is also bullshit. I don't trust women that go out of their way to tell you a certain aspect about their personality; always judge a person by their actions.

this is wisdom, every girl thinks that they are some like pinnacle of creative ingenuity, intelligence, and class or some shit. you must distinguish diamonds among the dirt

how to take home chicks of other races without provoking mass chaos in the family gossip network?

how to take home chicks of other races without provoking mass chaos in the family gossip network?

Just let them think that this is you sowing your wild oats and that you have no real intention of settling down with her.

I dated this white girl for two years. When my brother told our mother that I broke up with her, my mom's only comment on the matter was, "She was too tall anyway." Never even brought it up with me in any conversation.

Also, my grandmother is beginning to develop Alzheimer's, we think; she is at least cognizant of this. She was always the biggest advocate of my marrying a Vietnamese girl but she's now 79 and on the brink of dementia and so she's loosened the restrictions somewhat.

"Lan," she said, "you need to get married so I can see my great-grandchild. I am developing dementia, so I don't have much time. You should marry a Vietnamese girl, but Chinese girls are fine. Japanese girls are okay, too."

Also, my grandmother is beginning to develop Alzheimer's, we think; she is at least cognizant of this. She was always the biggest advocate of my marrying a Vietnamese girl but she's now 79 and on the brink of dementia and so she's loosened the restrictions somewhat.

"Lan," she said, "you need to get married so I can see my great-grandchild. I am developing dementia, so I don't have much time. You should marry a Vietnamese girl, but Chinese girls are fine. Japanese girls are okay, too."

this is fuckkkkkked up...get one of your cousins or something that she doesn't recognize anymore and rent a Vietnamese baby to make her happy before she slips away...(4)

my fam would prob be down with any children that are mixed Asian, but they would strongly prefer Taiwanese. My sister is dating a Korean, and they don't know yet. Me and brother are placing bets on shit hitting the fan when they find out. Actually, that might actually just be my mom. My dad didn't care about Latino ex...

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

what's up with taiwan bitches?

even mainlanders seem to speak better engrish than them.

tried to holler at them, but they weren't havin it. offered to buy them drinks and they declined. told them i'd buy them rice cakes or mooncakes and they declined. asked them if they wanted to get some noodles after the club closed, they didn't want that.

caught a cab home and the driver was chinee from hk. asked him how to get taiwan girls. he said the best way would be to ask them to the movies. "taiwan girl veri difficolt 2 dating..."

is this true?