waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
i have those same sunglasses... even think i posted a pic wearing them...

this is cheep's subtle way of sayin "girl we have different zipcodes, but we are connected."

cheep is looking way good.

julzkind, after your first post i thought, "alright, maybe she's got something up her sleeve." but then your second post makes me wonder how you even got to superfuture, not to be rude but you just look really normal. anyways, on a more constructive note, my best friend who is also short (i think you mentioned you were 5'3?) was having a difficult time finding a pair of slim jeans and i think maybe the best bet with your body shape might be going for a straight leg jean so that it accommodates to the thighs but tapers off just enough to make it seem slim, but not drastic. the jeans i swear by are the citizens of humanity ava #142 straight leg. kinda stretch, and super perfect. try them out you might like them!

edit: also, what brand are the jeans you're wearing in your pictures?

jane, i like the look a lot. very effortless looks awesome

cheep is looking way good.

julzkind, after your first post i thought, "alright, maybe she's got something up her sleeve." but then your second post makes me wonder how you even got to superfuture, not to be rude but you just look really normal. anyways, on a more constructive note, my best friend who is also short (i think you mentioned you were 5'3?) was having a difficult time finding a pair of slim jeans and i think maybe the best bet with your body shape might be going for a straight leg jean so that it accommodates to the thighs but tapers off just enough to make it seem slim, but not drastic. the jeans i swear by are the citizens of humanity ava #142 straight leg. kinda stretch, and super perfect. try them out you might like them!

edit: also, what brand are the jeans you're wearing in your pictures?

jane, i like the look a lot. very effortless looks awesome

Aw, I am pretty sure I have some fun pieces that I don't wear as much as my safe things. Those jeans were Diesel. I tried COH and they don't like my body at all! :(

I would love to try some regular lowky and some straight legs though.

Thank you for the help!

Agreed. Very badass.

edit-

I keep thinking of Sabotage/Beastie Boys video.

agreed, seeing guys in suits usually bores me but this is great.

(my sunglasses say 'sport' on them, same ones?)

thanks sam :)

ordo, is the scarf really that big?? looks good

Replace the jacket with a blazer (Boy would be a good choice), the Forever 21 shirt with a nice blouse (look for the upcoming Gap/CFDA collabs), add some wide-legs, and throw on some platform pumps for good measure.

Also, no more phone pictures.

Replace the jacket with a blazer (Boy would be a good choice), the Forever 21 shirt with a nice blouse (look for the upcoming Gap/CFDA collabs), add some wide-legs, and throw on some platform pumps for good measure.

fuck you're faster then me.

i was gonna throw something exactly like that out there

but you beat me to the punch

hahaha, unless you're dj rajio.

i think the outfit (from what's shown) looks fine. in my opinion the only thing that's throwing the outfit out the door is the hair. i personally am not in to the "just got out of the shower" wet look hair which is what it kinda looks like from the pic. straightening iron ftw.

hmm, good ideas! ty!

hahaha, unless you're dj rajio.

i think the outfit (from what's shown) looks fine. in my opinion the only thing that's throwing the outfit out the door is the hair. i personally am not in to the "just got out of the shower" wet look hair which is what it kinda looks like from the pic. straightening iron ftw.

ty. i straighten my hair normally, i've just been really lazy with it. my hair is completely dry in that pic, no products...just air dried.

keep it coming, i am taking notes!

treking around in my Oni Blues.

LindsayandDanielle094.jpg

HAHAHA climbing pictures yay! :D

I should do another one of these (took these last year)

487330038_c4e53fda66.jpg

487332734_9db1ecfaae.jpg

reaching the top

hmm, good ideas! ty!

ty. i straighten my hair normally, i've just been really lazy with it. my hair is completely dry in that pic, no products...just air dried.

keep it coming, i am taking notes!

If you're not going to straighten, then throw in a little de-frizz serum and just work it through. Or, if your hair looks good combed, then do it. But just do something, because most hair of your texture at that length just doesn't air dry very well.