waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

If you're not going to straighten, then throw in a little de-frizz serum and just work it through. Or, if your hair looks good combed, then do it. But just do something, because most hair of your texture at that length just doesn't air dry very well.

So true, it will make a world of difference on the hair.

i wasn't sure where to post this but... i took all of your advice about the pants. not the hair right now, i'm still too lazy for that. i bought some LaRok wide leg pants that i found for $29 and some Habitual skinnies for $30. let me know if i should keep/return/hem etc them. :)

newshits002-1.jpg

random tee

larok

nw boots(other shoes would be better, no?)

newshits004-1.jpg

free people hoodie

f21 tank

habitual

random pumps

ty for your help!

christ, stop trying to get the internet fashion team to dress you up.

if you got it, you got it...you obiously dont got it, so just dress the way you like and stop asking the internet to change your wardrobe for you

come on fmbh, we should encourage people to dress better mang

I don't know shit about womens fashunz and the female options here for help are pretty sparse, unless you want to dress like the handful that can dress/post

Guest jmatsu
i wasn't sure where to post this but... i took all of your advice about the pants. not the hair right now, i'm still too lazy for that. i bought some LaRok wide leg pants that i found for $29 and some Habitual skinnies for $30. let me know if i should keep/return/hem etc them. :)

newshits002-1.jpg

random tee

larok

newshits004-1.jpg

free people hoodie

f21 tank

habitual

random pumps

ty for your help!

i know u b a rab and all, but i think this shit would suit you well:

jlo_logo.jpghttp://www.shopjlo.com/shop.php

do you like black dudes?

don't change a thing. you're fine. (10)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)(10)

come on fmbh, we should encourage people to dress better mang

I don't know shit about womens fashunz and the female options here for help are pretty sparse, unless you want to dress like the handful that can dress/post

nothin wrong with encouraging people to dress better but this girl just dont get it. shes asking for help but not like anybody on this forum is gonna give her any useful tips other than "omgz get some raw skinny denimz" while everyone else posts random pics of hipster-esq lookin girls adn tellin this arab girl to dress like it. just aint gonna happen.

random tee

larok

free people hoodie

f21 tank

habitual

random pumps

Both those pants need to get hemmed.

First look: Those are fine, but you'd probably look really good in with a higher waist. It'll elongate your leg and emphasize the narrowest part of your torso. Also, the earrings have to go. They just cheapen up the whole look.

Second one: The Free People hoodie makes me wanna vomit. Unflattering colors, unflattering shape.

All in all, I'd say you've improved. And as far as your laziness with the hair is concerned, just stop being lazy. That's all there is to it.

08-03-18.jpg

-Woke up late

-Woke up late

-Woke up late

-Woke up late

-Woke up late

-Woke up late

random tee

larok

free people hoodie

f21 tank

habitual

random pumps

ty for your help!

where did you get the pants at? anyways. i don't like the wide leg trousers. something looks off about it. i don't think you're tall enough to play that game.

i agree with geekbonchic. hoodie is awful and it makes you look like a mall rat. BUT! the pants and the shoes are very cute. definitely keep those, get them hemmed and return the other pants.

THis shiT is geTting GaY like going to the mall with your 'girlfriend' Shopping at Claires, and talking about the cute guys you see.

I miss the old chat.