waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Why all these bitches from honestforum coming to superfuture thinking they're hot shit? Your shit is surburban! Go over yourself! Most of the bitches on sufu are pretty sophisticated. And the ones that aren't, don't post on waywt!!!! hahaha.

H.O.L.L.A. at a P.L.A.Y.A.

i never said i was "hot shit". of course i am suburban! thats where i live! it would be really dumb if i dressed urban being where i am, wouldn't it? i am pretty sure if i was still living in NY i wouldn't be dressing the same. i would like to learn a thing or two from the ladies and gents here, i would appreciate some constructive criticism, plz. thanks.

Hi Julz... from seeing your pics, I think you should try some different cuts of jeans. With your body type, you would look fine in a skinny cut (try on the more relaxed side instead of clingy all the way to the ankle), as well as some wide leg pants. Regarding cropped pants, they're also really great but they can be tricky, so imo it'd be best to wait on those, until you've gained a bit of an "eye" for judging what else will look nice for your body. Always keep in mind that dressing to flatter your body type is much more important than wearing what other people tell you is cooler.

Aside from pants... for you I wouldn't really suggest very short or very long skirts. Medium length pencil skirts are universally flattering on many body types and I think you should give one a go as well, if you don't own any already.

For tops, I'd say to actually go a bit shorter or a bit longer, instead of them hitting directly on the hip. If you find the right pants/jeans, you will look longer by default and a correctly proportioned top can only enhance this.

Avoid being too matchy and try to train your eye to find complimentary colors, rather than blatantly matching... this goes for accessories, as well.

1nicelittlesaturdayplanned002-1.jpg

this is my personal taste and belief, but wearing dressier boots with T-shirt or T-shirt like tops and boot cut denim is a no-go. if you are going to make it more casual, then go with cowboy boots, or something a bit more dressed down than pin heeled boots. youd look mega hot fronting the 70s rocker look.

i never said i was "hot shit". of course i am suburban! thats where i live! it would be really dumb if i dressed urban being where i am, wouldn't it? i am pretty sure if i was still living in NY i wouldn't be dressing the same. i would like to learn a thing or two from the ladies and gents here, i would appreciate some constructive criticism, plz. thanks.

constructive criticism - your eyebrows look like hell. don't paint them on, you look like a 60 year old asian librarian.

constructive criticism - your eyebrows look like hell. don't paint them on, you look like a 60 year old asian librarian.

She's said repeatedly that those are her natural eyebrows. Personally I don't like the shaped brow look, just tweezed a bit so they're not outta control.

I liked Multicolor's post. I too believe women of many sizes can look good in tapered/skinny jeans. All around my town chicks wear these stupid tite pants that flare out crazy on the bottom. So ugly. Maybe they think it balances them out somehow in the hips? Anyway I don't get it.

Hi Julz... from seeing your pics, I think you should try some different cuts of jeans. With your body type, you would look fine in a skinny cut (try on the more relaxed side instead of clingy all the way to the ankle), as well as some wide leg pants. Regarding cropped pants, they're also really great but they can be tricky, so imo it'd be best to wait on those, until you've gained a bit of an "eye" for judging what else will look nice for your body. Always keep in mind that dressing to flatter your body type is much more important than wearing what other people tell you is cooler.

Aside from pants... for you I wouldn't really suggest very short or very long skirts. Medium length pencil skirts are universally flattering on many body types and I think you should give one a go as well, if you don't own any already.

For tops, I'd say to actually go a bit shorter or a bit longer, instead of them hitting directly on the hip. If you find the right pants/jeans, you will look longer by default and a correctly proportioned top can only enhance this.

Avoid being too matchy and try to train your eye to find complimentary colors, rather than blatantly matching... this goes for accessories, as well.

i will try the wide leg and pencil skirt idea, ty!! :)

observing the responses to the new cunts on the block, brings a nostalgic (albeit hypocritical) tear to my eye.

lol, cunt. i love that word, i also love that outfit. i would + rep, but i am out for the day.

this is my personal taste and belief, but wearing dressier boots with T-shirt or T-shirt like tops and boot cut denim is a no-go. if you are going to make it more casual, then go with cowboy boots, or something a bit more dressed down than pin heeled boots. youd look mega hot fronting the 70s rocker look.

oh, these boots are somewhat of a cowboy boot, just with a really high heel, which i love. see:

IMG00022.jpg

She's said repeatedly that those are her natural eyebrows. Personally I don't like the shaped brow look, just tweezed a bit so they're not outta control.

I liked Multicolor's post. I too believe women of many sizes can look good in tapered/skinny jeans. All around my town chicks wear these stupid tite pants that flare out crazy on the bottom. So ugly. Maybe they think it balances them out somehow in the hips? Anyway I don't get it.

yes, nothing special to eyebrows, and i don't overly shape...it must be that i raise them when i take pics...which i must do often.

i will try different jean cuts though! i almost bought a pair of sass & bide skinnies and i talked myself out of it. i guess that was a bad idea. :( they were only $15 too! stupid me.

Not really. Skinny bitches will always look better in them.

see, thats what i think too.

Guest jmatsu
to a wedding saturday...

dcfc0059oi6.jpg

looks like you could have been an extra in the beastie boys' sabotage video.

peace kojak...looks kinda cool.