waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

20080313img19191qt5.jpg

y3 jacket, blank tee, dh, dh

The jean isn't too tight as I sometimes get remarqued ! First time I see the sun shining for realy for month, but it won't last :( ...

dude, if YOU KNOW your jeans aren't too tight (and they aren't) be cool! stop trying to convince stupid assholes!

myfit-1.png

myfitleess.png

Beanie

Supreme

H&M

TNF

Uniqlo T-000 Khaki

Visvans

I like this except for the T-000, too slim, 002 and you'd be stylin. but that is one of the best supreme shirts ive seen in a while, not that I know anything about supreme. but I do dig george washington.

Jmatsu, you seem to always have nice tees in your waywts.

are you kidding? jmatsu is the t-shirt king of honorururu. he prolly has amassed at least a $50k t0shirt collection.

dude, if YOU KNOW your jeans aren't too tight (and they aren't) be cool! stop trying to convince stupid assholes!

:) ! Thanks, you're right. Last time I received some pm from "perfectly cut denim extremist", and ... yes, stupid assholes.

Thx for criticism guys .. sleazie the "start something" tee is the best imo out of the ss supreme release as i told betterhalf before .. not hyped up as kermit or w.e but still it still def hits .. Those T-000s are considerably stretchy imo so i got my regular size or w.e but next time ill go one size up probably and see

the gold chain was given to me by my grandmama lol so i wear it or w.e

Thx for criticism guys .. sleazie the "start something" tee is the best imo out of the ss supreme release as i told betterhalf before .. not hyped up as kermit or w.e but still it still def hits .. Those T-000s are considerably stretchy imo so i got my regular size or w.e but next time ill go one size up probably and see

the gold chain was given to me by my grandmama lol so i wear it or w.e

damn your grandma wore a piece that big? haha! I love the fit though.

Is that the "made in handmade" Duck handycrafts thing you're holding there???

yup.. now its on my wall next to a sheep,, there was a pig handycrafts too but it was stink

Guest jmatsu
Jmatsu, I stuck w/ getting the Helmut Lang although the BoO was pretty tempting;

helmutshirt.jpg

shirt detail

i like it. i tike the details and lang-simplicity.