waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
really? i thought you were persian for some reason. i'm not a fan of the outfit but i have the feeling that you weren't trying anyway. if that's your style though...obviously by all means continue. people on this site are overly negative.

do they have western style pasteries in arab-land? cause girlie b an arabian muffin-top.

waywt031508ov0.jpg

waywt2031508gz1.jpg

thought this guy was mini zehore

what about her sharpie eyebrows?

Mexicans_and_Sharpies.ashx

Wow. Usually is just a straight normal looking brow or like a hyphen but now I wonder if they ever do their shit so it looks like they mad all the time. This is straight klingon.

ohshitla002-1.jpg

wearing:

everything you hate :)

Speaking objectively, I have two concerns:

Make-up

As betterhalf said, it's a bit too light. And it seems like your skin tone isn't half-bad (moar pix pleez), so you really don't need to lay it on that thick. To address hellogoodbye's concerns, the eyebrows are a touch fake. Throw in a bit of brow pencil, but smudge it through the brow for a softer fill.

Clothing

Jeans aren't bad. But if you're going to try a wide-legged look, then at least commit to it (e.g. soepom and bizzy) and strive for an interesting silhouette. The t-shirt is annoying, pointless, poorly designed, and doesn't even fit you that well. Overall, the biggest problem is that there's nothing visually-arresting at all. I'd say something about the shoes, but I don't see anything other than what might be platform pumps

Don't make fun of her, you guys. The Internet is Serious Business™.

Guest jmatsu

^from what i've seen of other female members, this rab seems to have the biggest neck. for a female this could be the result of a certain skill that all men homo or hetero are fond of.

the color of the shoes look like shit with those pants.

Speaking objectively, I have two concerns:

Make-up

As betterhalf said, it's a bit too light. And it seems like your skin tone isn't half-bad (moar pix pleez), so you really don't need to lay it on that thick. To address hellogoodbye's concerns, the eyebrows are a touch fake. Throw in a bit of brow pencil, but smudge it through the brow for a softer fill.

Clothing

Jeans aren't bad. But if you're going to try a wide-legged look, then at least commit to it (e.g. soepom and bizzy) and strive for an interesting silhouette. The t-shirt is annoying, pointless, poorly designed, and doesn't even fit you that well. Overall, the biggest problem is that there's nothing visually-arresting at all. I'd say something about the shoes, but I don't see anything other than what might be platform pumps

Don't make fun of her, you guys. The Internet is Serious Business™.

words like that makes me think you're a troll :( either that or you don't give a fuck.. but you've posted so--

your skin is light/pale, if i were you i'd stick with dark colours (contrast would be nice) and stay away from bright/light ones that wash you out..you're not skinny no, but dark colours also helps w/the slimming effect...

i'd size down on the tops you have, esp if your figure is hourglass.. and maybe consider wearing jeans/bottoms that are a bit more tapered or bootcut..

THIS is what I was waiting for. Some real constructive criticism. I hope I don't seem like a troll, I would love to contribute to SuFu! If you look in my user profile, I say that I am unstylish and that maybe SuFu could help and I made that when I first joined!

I am pale now b/c its still basically winter in Cleveland...when it gets warmer I am out more likely to tan which will help with how pale I am...I might have bought my makeup too light? I do look really pale in these pics, but I have olive/yellow undertones in my skin.

I want to try some new jean cuts, but like all who don't wear slim cuts, I am afraid it won't work on my frame. No, I am not skinny at all...I wear a 28/29 and I am 5'3 so keep that in mind!

My eyebrows are shaped, but I don't add any liner or sharpie to them! They are just dark by themselves!

Here is another pic, maybe its better? :P

1nicelittlesaturdayplanned002-1.jpg

JULZksomething ... You can wear the tapered pants, I believe in you, it'll look great. Don't limit yourself to those jeans you're hiding the slimmest part of your leg... why?

berlinreport please don't cut out your grey hair in the pictures, gray hair is awesome, represent I'm being way serious. pause nohomo

neptunecitylocal is that a hoodie? please tell me that's a hoodie, and please say I won't have to pay 60 dollars to ship it from korea.kthnx

THIS is what I was waiting for. Some real constructive criticism. I hope I don't seem like a troll, I would love to contribute to SuFu! If you look in my user profile, I say that I am unstylish and that maybe SuFu could help and I made that when I first joined!

I am pale now b/c its still basically winter in Cleveland...when it gets warmer I am out more likely to tan which will help with how pale I am...I might have bought my makeup too light? I do look really pale in these pics, but I have olive/yellow undertones in my skin.

I want to try some new jean cuts, but like all who don't wear slim cuts, I am afraid it won't work on my frame. No, I am not skinny at all...I wear a 28/29 and I am 5'3 so keep that in mind!

u dont have to be rlly skinny to wear tapered pants

birthe, shes not rlly small but wears leggings constantly, and looks kinda good

IMG_2736.JPG

IMG_3254.JPG

IMG_3859.JPG

IMG_2593.JPG