waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Great, now I'm going to assume every member that says they're a chick and posts waywt pics is really some sweaty dude behind a computer screen jacking off.

Thanks supertrash... :(

Haha. Thats... errr... interesting.:o

I didn't know there was two of these threads. Well here's what I wore today:

waywt2cp9.jpg

Marc Jacobs blouse and skirt and a necklace I found in a thrift store.

The question I pose to you now is:

Are all the chormosome missing, ex-hypebeasting, APC size askin, whack ass new posters worth it because we gained like four attracive women?

The other question I pose to you is:

Now that it's clear that several women were likely reading this board for the past few months as we stewed in our isolation, are you ashamed of your conduct during those dark days?

I know I did some things I regret.

One time I pos'repped Jackphoto.

Haha of course kidding, that would never happen.

Are all the chormosome missing, ex-hypebeasting, APC size askin, whack ass new posters worth it because we gained like four attracive women?

Nah son...

Nah...

I'd be willing to trade 1000 of these men for jane alone...

ok expert, link me to pics of fat emo middle school girls (or maybe do your worst in the look alike thread). oh no! uo carries the same shoes i happened to wear. i am so embarassed. fuckin weak.

jmatsu, i must admit your come backs are a bit weak lately. you in essence regurtiated exactly what i said with nothing witty to say.

better luck next time

Yeah.

I think that the zebra stripe only ACTUALLY works is on skinny as all hell boy-men who are in fact, rockstars.

But more normal mortals who actually fit into them properly and wear them with a bit of swag can overcome the fact that zebra is sort of silly by pure virtue of ballsiness.

It's like how long shaggy hair on dudes often isn't as technically good looking as a carefully styled shorter cut, but the "don't give a fuck" vibe that goes along with the hair is in itself, attractive.

Zebra pants is mad fruity and silly, but wearing them with confidence boosts your fits swagger by 110%.