waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

No room, no full length mirror, no different angle.

haha come on. i live in a tiny ass room in japan and even i have room. put it on a chair or something. i completely empathize about the mirror though, i wish i fucking had one.

Then get a job, buy a mirror, and then take a picture from another angle.
haha come on. i live in a tiny ass room in japan and even i have room. put it on a chair or something. i completely empathize about the mirror though, i wish i fucking had one.

Without trying to come across as a dick, that's too much effort to take a photo of my outfit.

I know you all take this super seriously but sometimes you need to step back and realise when you're stepping over the line. I'll take a photo of my outfit and post it up but I'm not gonna go asking my flatmate to get up to take my photo or buy a full length mirror specifically to post on here or balance a camera on a chair so I can take a photo at another equally bad angle, putting it on a chair wouldn't get the whole outfit in anyway, even with a wide angle lens and a tripod i'd have difficulty in my flat.

I know you all take this super seriously but sometimes you need to step back and realise when you're stepping over the line. I'll take a photo of my outfit and post it up but I'm not gonna go asking my flatmate to get up to take my photo or buy a full length mirror specifically to post on here or balance a camera on a chair so I can take a photo at another equally bad angle, putting it on a chair wouldn't get the whole outfit in anyway, even with a wide angle lens and a tripod i'd have difficulty in my flat.

i dont think you're going to fit in. :eek: