waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I know you all take this super seriously but sometimes you need to step back and realise when you're stepping over the line. I'll take a photo of my outfit and post it up but I'm not gonna go asking my flatmate to get up to take my photo or buy a full length mirror specifically to post on here or balance a camera on a chair so I can take a photo at another equally bad angle, putting it on a chair wouldn't get the whole outfit in anyway, even with a wide angle lens and a tripod i'd have difficulty in my flat.

Don't be a wanker. Buy a new mirror.

i like when people take a rational position when it comes to posted they're pictures of them selves in their clothing, you must realize dude the whole concept is not rational, its retarded, embrace it. if somethings worth doing its worth doing right.

i dont think you're going to fit in. :eek:

You don't think I'm GOING to fit it? Seems you don't post for a while and suddenly people act like you're a noob. I got about 200 +rep over the last 4 or 5 days so I guess not fitting in is a good idea.

i like when people take a rational position when it comes to posted they're pictures of them selves in their clothing, you must realize dude the whole concept is not rational, its retarded, embrace it. if somethings worth doing its worth doing right.

It's not down to being rational, I post over on crooked tongues and I used to post today I am photos on there all the time that i'd put effort in to but I'm not gonna go spend money on a full length mirror that I don't even have room for.

what scares me about warm florida days like these is that i know it's only going to get hotter

picture013fz0.jpg

nats- it's really not hard to put a camera on a chair or dresser. i just set mine up on the powerbox outside my porch.

trying to wear in the flathead worldwide denimz

2350197795_45317d3bb1.jpg

riverwash on the flatheads...

2351042780_422566daf2.jpg

click through for larger img

un u 2 make good accesories to each other. umm... is this the only place you got for waywt? I think you beat sidneylo on waywt background consistency.