waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

^itll be mid 80s here by the end of this "cold spell". before the spell it was in the 80s also. by 'cold spell' i mean low 70s..

fuck, I wish it were in the 70s. I'm getting sick of this BS 40s-50s weather. It's been like that for fucking ever. This winter sucked.

2356850671_b5ea1ed4f3.jpg

last week with the flatheads... I've grown to love these... especially after the wash.

faaaaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeee 222222222222222222222 BLAAAAAAAAAACKKK

nice... unassuming fit as always. It would've been hilarious though if you went either hypebeast or gothninja. Glad to see you're still the same aesthetic... but... ::GASP:: I thought you wore diors like everyday.

you don't remember the epic ftb2 pre-2nd-self-imposed exile from sufu due to intarwebz addiction Dior sales threak of 2007?

you don't remember the epic ftb2 pre-2nd-self-imposed exile from sufu due to intarwebz addiction Dior sales threak of 2007?

oh yeah when i logged back in for the first time in months yesterday i realized i had a bunch of pending pms about those jeans i was selling. sorry guys i'm keepin em.

Guest onatilupessej
Plywood ramps = Fail

Leaving your decks out in the elements = Fail

Moving the Razor Scooter out of the composition = Win

rofl word i don't even use the ramp anymore im just a faker breaker..

These are from a few seasons ago though. The faded black ones. Can't be bothered by full retail at the moment but I do need some trousers. It was just to a christless easter brunch among friends though.