waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

that sweater is really target? damn....it looks a lot like N(N) S/S 2008. Good job.

yeah, i thought it was Whyred since they put out an extremely similar cardigan last season..

Your new avatar is nice. Is not weird to take picture in washroom with people around even at a show?

ty. yeah its random...but i make a fool of myself one way or another anyway.

Hey man, i like the outfit. Are those New Standards? And also...did your army trainers come with really thin/narrow laces? If so, did you swap them out with a more normal lace?

I feel bad you wasted your first post after being here a year on me. They're New Cures sized down 1.5ish (i'm between 31 and 32 and got 30). The laces on the trainers are kinda thin, more so than converses, but not dress shoe thin or anything. I just let them be.

jweid- needs different shoes, man

I feel bad you wasted your first post after being here a year on me. They're New Cures sized down 1.5ish (i'm between 31 and 32 and got 30). The laces on the trainers are kinda thin, more so than converses, but not dress shoe thin or anything. I just let them be.

jweid- needs different shoes, man

haha...my account JUST got activated after a year. So yeah, that was my first post in a year.

Guest doubletap
looks greaaaat, and i bet this is mostly h&m and uniqlo stuff judging from what you have posted in the past, which makes it even greater. who makes that leather jacket?

h&m, i have one too.