waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

X-post from other waywt.

Boring day/boring outfit

ArtShowandRandomPics261.jpg

ArtShowandRandomPics258.jpg

Top: Volcom tank + ancient hoodie that I sewed fabric patches onto.

Bottom: Grass LA cords + Seychelles

I don't understand what sort of comments you expect to get when you post pictures of you in your pajamas. I just don't get it.

The fit on the pants is pretty okay. The tank is boring, but whatever. The biggest issue I have is with the choice of fabric for the patches. Where you could have done something cool (I dunno, black with white contrast stitching? Dark flannel? Microhoundstooth?), you chose fabric that looks childish and uninteresting.

But still, improvement.

haha. You [disillusioned] know, the good thing about that whole shit talking incident, is that you're actually kinda noticed know.

I still disagree with you color choices. The light blue looks bad. Light blue in general just looks really bad on anyone, too childish.

And the entire outfit just looks cheap, which is what brought out that PJ remark.

All the attention kinda sucks. I just want to be able to post on SF without much ceremony. I wear light teal mostly bc of my eyes, which are a similar hue.

Don't worry, give it a while and it'll blow away.

Or you can post nudes for rep.

All the attention kinda sucks. I just want to be able to post on SF without much ceremony. I wear light teal mostly bc of my eyes, which are a similar hue.

If you had a different color top, and maybe like, a small amount of teal somewhere else it would've worked better. Matching works best when it's subtle.

Ok, so to be totally honest here, this isn't what I wore to class today, but I was cleaning out my closet and putting together potential work outfits and I wasn't sure if I liked this skirt, hence the outfit.

What do you all think?

outfit.jpg

Scarf: Hermes

Top: some cheapo brand from stitches or something

Skirt: Zara

Shoes: Louboutin ripoffs

:)

ps. pls no +rep (or -rep?) because I'm a girl and that have nothing to do with my post or w/e, it isn't fair.

pps. Hi i'm new

Ok, so to be totally honest here, this isn't what I wore to class today, but I was cleaning out my closet and putting together potential work outfits and I wasn't sure if I liked this skirt, hence the outfit.

What do you all think?

outfit.jpg

Scarf: Hermes

Top: some cheapo brand from stitches or something

Skirt: Zara

Shoes: Louboutin ripoffs

:)

ps. pls no +rep (or -rep?) because I'm a girl and that have nothing to do with my post or w/e, it isn't fair.

pps. Hi i'm new

Welcome -

I think you are a gorgeous individual. I think you won't have any problems getting along here, so long as you don't say anything too controversial and have "dyke" hair like me. I get neg reps all the time, some with very vulgar content; it's part of being polarizing I guess.

Your outfit looks good; I may choose a white blouse of a different material that better matches the weight of the skirt (silk, maybe?)

you should try wearing more purple/grey-ish tones, because they'll bring out your eyes even more than matching them to your clothing will! :)

man photoshop burn tool does wonders

does everyone remember being like 6 years old and having dry lips so you lick them to get moisture, then they get all chapped after a while. thats what that looks like to me, just some raw chapped lips, which happened to me alot when i was a kid, sucked.

I hate hate hate hate hate the darts on that blouse. You don't need lines that thick running up your torso. The scarf is poorly executed. Make it bigger or smaller; right now, the proportions are just off. The skirt itself is not so bad.

I hate hate hate hate hate the darts on that blouse. You don't need lines that thick running up your torso. The scarf is poorly executed. Make it bigger or smaller; right now, the proportions are just off. The skirt itself is not so bad.

I'm thinking that next time i do it, I'll make it bigger and tuck it in so its sort of like an ascot, if that makes any sense.

You're right about the blouse, it isn't very flattering.