waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Ok, so to be totally honest here, this isn't what I wore to class today, but I was cleaning out my closet and putting together potential work outfits and I wasn't sure if I liked this skirt, hence the outfit.

What do you all think?

outfit.jpg

Scarf: Hermes

Top: some cheapo brand from stitches or something

Skirt: Zara

Shoes: Louboutin ripoffs

girls takin over this shit.

wheres sufu boys club.

for cinderella. I think you're still pretty young, though I feel as though you're dressing like you're a 30 year old eastern-european milf with the killer accent (no hate if you actually ARE).

The clothes themselves seem to be pretty suitable for your body type, though I have trouble with the idea that the most expensive item you have on is a scarf. That money probably could have been better spent elsewhere. Also the skirt isn't bad but somethings off about it, either the gaudy hardware or the cut could be a little better.

Overall better the average girl on the street

girls takin over this shit.

wheres sufu boys club.

for cinderella. I think you're still pretty young, though I feel as though you're dressing like you're a 30 year old eastern-european milf with the killer accent (no hate if you actually ARE).

The clothes themselves seem to be pretty suitable for your body type, though I have trouble with the idea that the most expensive item you have on is a scarf. That money probably could have been better spent elsewhere. Also the skirt isn't bad but somethings off about it, either the gaudy hardware or the cut could be a little better.

Overall better the average girl on the street

I didn't buy the scarf, haha, I'm too poor for that.

Thanks :) I will be a killer east euro MILF in about 15 years, I'll give you a call then.

I can't remember which SS/08 collection i saw something similar to this but i decided to put my own twist on it...i think it needs a few tweaks though, not sure what.

Jil Sander Blazer

Agnes B Shirt

Vintage Belt

Hussein Chalayan Pants

Alife Sips

img1658tl9.jpg