waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

On my phone please excuse typos etc

Went away to the beach to get away from everything. *I knew the forecast was shitty but was hoping for a lil sun..... anyway,

Sayword - Most people somewhat connected to the industry will get the hookup, but the industry really relies on the aspirational middle level customer to pay the bills. I know it's tough to do, but paying retail for things is the backbone of our economy. It supports the brand, as lines can't establish a presence in as many markets as they need, and it supports a ton of people from sales clerks to managers to buyers, etc. When we all start looking for "deals", we force ourselves to accept lower quality goods and service... The "Walmartification" of our society. You probably know all this allready, just a subject I feel really strong about...

you gotta cute kid and wife...stick to pickin' pumpkins

you guys are quite entertaining. how many of you have ever sat in on a merchandising meeting? or sat with factories and contractors or mills to negotiate pricing? decided wcat grade of lining or buttons you need

to hit a price point....or set advertising budgets and factory quotas? or worked witho retailers to obtain POs and worry about shipping and advertising *$$$ budgets and then markdown $$ and delivery dates for catalogs etc

Just keep wearin the brand du jour and pretend you have a clue.. Keep feeding the hype

The fashion/aparrel bus is extremely tough and it relies on hype generated by forums like this to survive

POS Geller wind breakers are a prime example. I was once part of the hype that "created" the hype

Believe or not, neg me to death it's the truth. *grow a set and believe in yourself and create your own look one that you feel comfortabe in and one you can actually afford *if you can walk outta your house IRL and feel comfortable in your own skin, you've won

Quoting a sig saying you look like a younger version of a hype creeated ignorant ass is nothing to be proud of

@jeep: so you work for an "actual " station now? do they "actually" pay you to put peeps to sleep?

I hope so, more $$$ to perpetuate the hype

i come to forums like sufu to get inspired because my whole adult life has been focused on fashion/style...and this is the inspiration i receive

btw his geller jacket looks better than julius leather on you.

10_30_09.jpg

vs.

Photo8-1.jpg

people get paid huge amounts of $$$$$$ to create hype like yours

and, "on-display', i'm still waiting for the display

goin for a run on the beach in the mist....go yanks!

you gotta cute kid and wife...stick to pickin' pumpkins!

Yo Sonic, I appreciate the compliment (I think it was kind of a compliment), but I hope you're not being sarcastic with that last bit. I've been in the garment industry for a long time on both the manufacturing side and the retail side. I own a retail store now and deal with these issues daily. You are the middle level, aspirational customer I mentioned, not that that's bad or anything, I'm the same for certain markets. I guess I don't really understand the point you were making, 'cause it just seemed to echo my last few posts. Anyhow, no hate old man, for real. I think you're funny to have around. I still like Scott's fit + 1,000, but just my opinion. I think I just appreciate people who dress age-appropriate, but do your thang man. It's like all the 50 y/o women who wander in my store in low rise denim and cropped jackets, it's like, ok...I see what you're after, but that train left the station a long time ago...

as much as i dont give a shit, your public displays of being an ass are getting quite tiresome. posting a photo of yourself everyday and waiting for responses is considerably lame. if you were a highschool student i'm sure people would let it slide, but your an old man who should know better.

whatever points you try to make are instantly null and void due to you being a hostile grandpa in a youth club.

its got nothing to do with where you were (if you were indeed the big cheese you try to make out) or what clothes you want to wear... plenty of old guys have 'steez'; which probably comes from them not giving two shits what people a half/third/quarter their age think on the internet.

slummin it. trying to figure out how to write this fucking research paper. I am really philosophically opposed to doing school shit on saturdays, so this cuts me deep.

34gk87n.jpg

(also, I wish my feet looked closer to this size in real life...sometimes I'm dangerously close to clown status.)

I never seen a fox before in my life, and i live in a mixed urban city with rural spots.
I want to pet one.

PM me your details I'll trap one for you & proxy it over.

I do it for Tg all the time. She's got this bizarre taxidermy fetish going on and she has to buy animals from outside the country cos it would sink her teaching career if anyone found out. I'm working on getting her a Stag from Richmond park, but it's mating season right now and they're a bit rowdy.

PM me your details I'll trap one for you & proxy it over.

I do it for Tg all the time. She's got this bizarre taxidermy fetish going on and she has to buy animals from outside the country cos it would sink her teaching career if anyone found out. I'm working on getting her a Stag from Richmond park, but it's mating season right now and they're a bit rowdy.

i <3 foxes!!! send me some too plx

30rmpkw.jpg

i <3 foxes!!! send me some too plx

i wanna taxidermised fox wearing a tweed coat and a vest and a cravat

im gonna wire him up to my doorbell so when its pushed he goes : boom boom: (9)

You two should collab. Tg does her weird gnarly stuff with dead skanky things then Jane makes them all move with the engineeringnuss.

I saw Racoons once when I was in Florida when I was younger, I thought they were awesome - like little bears. The only wildlife I see in London are foxes and squirrels.

They're really not... coons are vicious little fucks

Been hearing about urban coyotes around here.

urban bears > urban coyotes.