waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well, we can see your cleavage which i guess was the only point of you posting that photo since the mirror was big enough for you to take a photo standing up straight.

u cant rly see anything, but ok

4057018739_415c3e7488_o.jpg

hm

hanes x2

hm

bcbg

was earlier to work

Nah, tits ain't special. I actually tried makn the pic lighter as to see the layern of clothing and the blazer cause it's a departure from the usual jeans/t that I'm in. N the mirror is long but somehow from where I stand I don't truly fit, ha :o

he's just jealous they get a kiss!!

or two :)

do you?

3887873103_87738353e9_o.gif

who's the raccoon?:confused:

am i the raccoon?:confused:

i want to be the raccoon. :cool:

he is the brazen image, the thief of sleep, the ambassador of dreams, the prince of peace, the sword, the wound, the stain. :rolleyes:

you like a wolf every time u howl u actually trying to kiss the moon!!!

or am i the moon :confused:

look like a t-girl

as in i wear tees all the time? if so, yes i do. rly no reason to dress up n im sort of a tomboy. only girly when i feel like it.

i disagree with this statement

well, they are amazing! :D but that wasnt the reason i posted it, it would just be a bonus of sorts.

Photo8-1.jpgPhoto6-2.jpg

geller purplishgreyishnavyish hooded rain jacket.

CDG homme 3 panel shirt

NS

conz

so much color lately

you really should consider saving your $$$. $$$ in the bank will get you laid way before wearing those labels the way you do

nuthin' personal man...just an honest observation form a geriatric.

i've sat back and been attacked by all you kids and never proactivley said anything, but, this dressing by the net needs to stop

save your $$$ man, save it now

Why the hell would i be talking about stazy?

I just saw the post an hour after his. Figured if it was for TG, you'd have referenced her.

You got beef son? You got guns, trust i got guns too.

You and I both know I'm too suburban to even know what this means or how to respond to it in a cool way.

sonicvoodoo was saying it costs too much for how it looks and spending the money on other things would pull more bitches which would be sorta true if he paid retail for it all
it cost me $130 usd. the apc's were free, the geller jacket was a trade and the converse are 40 shirt was 90.

maybe you could teach me how to pull bitches mister black?

I get Sonic talking about saving $, I shoulda listened to my parents when they told me the same thing, but the context he used...makes no sense whatsoever. Sonic's officially senile.

the fuck are you talking about, grandpa julius?

References to Sonic's age are still hella funny to me.