waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Yo mspark thats how RO sleeves fit, and i reckon the fit is spot on. Nice one ajax.

50, i would definitely not tuck those boots man, other than that you have a super solid fit. What cardigan is that?

Ajax said he thought it was a little big and it is long in the sleeves. Even for RO.

M

visually imagine how awkward and long my legs would look if I did this. aside from this un-tucked boots bore me at present. cardigan is raf by raf.

Have to agree with the previous comment. Something about long cardi + tucked high boots instantly makes most fits a bit too feminine for my taste. Maybe unrolled sleeves would solve the problem? I dunno, I just have this general uneasiness with the proportions that are going on.

Fits decent on the body but those sleeves are hella long.

M

That's the point, RO always does that. It sorta starts to stack and settle. Mine is really slim so it sorta did it from the start.

I think he took it from a weird angle though because the waist area looks to be larger than the chest and the jacket is def not cut like this.

Have to agree with the previous comment. Something about long cardi + tucked high boots instantly makes most fits a bit too feminine for my taste. Maybe unrolled sleeves would solve the problem? I dunno, I just have this general uneasiness with the proportions that are going on.

good point, but I have a shaved head, and I don't remotely look like a girl. which imo makes the balance workable. I guess it's all about irl.

I see you dressed up head to toe in superdenim to strike that blow at 50_lions.
50 who? and thats what i wore to work today... with the exception of the shoes which i put on when i got home

semper, chambray is not denim. they are two different fabrics