waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

yeah my tattoo artist says the same thing. when i was getting my chest done he was telling me how peoples shoulders are always really fucked up.

I wonder if this is just straight-up anatomical, or because of how people favor one side over the other?

i dunno

everyone pees?

its the no one flushed that toilet part that bugs me. even if it wasn't me. i'd lift my leg and use my foot to flush the toilet (sorry but i never wanna touch a public restroom's toilet flusher)

or angle it so the rest of us don't have to see.

ya?

different variation of the same thing i've been wearing. need more jawnx

img0518copy.jpg

really could've gone without seeing hblack's piss

su8merged- that patchwork shirt and boots are the tits. looks good

:confused: You think it's ridiculous for us assume that you pissed in a restroom?

This

HBlack you could have just kicked the bloody handle and flushed...now no one is looking at your fit because you posted TWO photos full of deep yellow piss.

We can't tell how dirty the rest of it is, but piss is pretty much unmistakable

I really want to know what your thought process was in a) picking a public restroom for a WAYWT, B) taking multiple shots that prominently featured someone else's piss, c) noticing that and still deciding to post them.

i dunno

everyone pees?

its the no one flushed that toilet part that bugs me. even if it wasn't me. i'd lift my leg and use my feet to flush the toilet (sorry but i never wanna touch a public restroom's toilet flusher)

or angle it so the rest of us don't have to see.

ya?

tbh i didn't look at the toilet until sufu did

dont worry ill check next time:o