waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

malaesthetique/robideux don't use the same straight forward internet sufu lingo and bare bones style but it's not that big a deal. I mean, i follow what he's saying fine and it's a welcome change from posters trying to fit in using various forum memes. Forums are nice because they're usually short, simple posts and if the entire forum was like this, i probably wouldn't browse as much since it'd take more time than the usual 1sentence posts, but 1 poster doing so isn't a big deal.

If anything, malaestheitique has fine word synergy because it seems like he types like that consistently and has a reputation for it. Talking about reductionism, philosophies on aesthetics and so on seems pretty in line with using higher vocab so the synergy seems there. I don't really care about alienating people but never have a problem with his posts since the ones i actually read usually make sense.

We don't dress up so that other people will understand us. In fact quite the contrary. I use big words to alienate the inarticulate and stupid, the same way I wear nice clothes to alienate tasteless plebes.

i can understand what you wrote, but it is overdressed, ugly to read.

it looks like a russian mail order bride all logos the biggest dolce logo on the chest, with some versace all over print pants, lets not forget the massive diamond ring. all very flashy, once the decoration is taken away, it is not very interesting.

i can understand what you wrote, but it is overdressed, ugly to read.

it looks like a russian mail order bride all logos the biggest dolce logo on the chest, with some versace all over print pants, lets not forget the massive diamond ring. all very flashy, once the decoration is taken away, it is not very interesting.

Another false analogy because it assumes that there is no logic. This can be applied to anything if you don't understand whats being said. There's nothing inherently ugly about it, you just find it troublesome.

Anything stripped of its decorations is uninteresting, even you. Its all dressing you idiot.

robi

why is it when your logic runs out you resort to insults?

e.g. old man, idiot

Because beasts must be beaten in order to learn. And actually I didn't run out of any logic, just added an extra layer to my assault.

You seem to be the one who has run out of valid responses. So far just 2 inadequate analogies.

beats russian hooker

500px-Blank.svg.png

jack photography: understanding what he says and thinking it is overdone and not very interesting are two entirely different things.

i have had enough experience with pseudo intellectuals to know one when i see one. have also seen enough people picking fights to see that robi is just as interested in causing a commotion and taking cheap shots as he is in discussing aesthetics.

the second part of that paragraph is what about to get him banned:

here is some transparency.

Guest jmatsu
jack photography: understanding what he says and thinking it is overdone and not very interesting are two entirely different things.

i have had enough experience with pseudo intellectuals to know one when i see one. have also seen enough people picking fights to see that robi is just as interested in causing a commotion and taking cheap shots as he is in discussing aesthetics.

hap it's just so lame that you'd throw your moderator weight around like this.

i'm disappointed...

anyone who actually says pseudo intellectual is suspect

hap, ur only proving what has already been said.

and what is worse - resorting to insults or resorting to using your ban hammer???

in any case it's late and this whole thing is getting old fast. Logical arguments are only fun if both parties have some skill or knowledge in how the game works.

hap it's just so lame that you'd throw your moderator weight around like this.

i'm disappointed...

okay be disapointed

this is middle school logic, peer pressure bully nonsense.

i either engage with you and robi and wait how did jack photography get involved in this?

or i let you run rampant because i don't want to appear lame?

if that is the case then i am happy to appear lame.

there was some quote that was usually directed at jack photography that i should know and use here.

Guest jmatsu

also i don't see why you'd imply that he is a pseudo intellectual. everything he said made perfect sense to me and kept context perfectly. honestly i don't even understand why you called him out on the way he post. nothing wrong with it other then that you and other may find it a hinderance. if you completely understood it, i don't see why you'd find it overbearing or "ugly."

and thats a pretty slanderous accusation. that he "is just interested in causing a commotion and taking cheap shot..." he might like to shake shit up or stimulate the chat thread, but thats plenty healthy. i saw no suckpunches pulled. no cheapshots you speak of. "oldman?" i think you and i are the same age. we both know we're not old.

"idiot??" c'mon! you, robie, almost every person here, and i have been called worse. he probably thinks were being one.

btw i am still interested in hearing your opinion about the conversation. read it again if you must, i've got time.

here is some more transparency jmatsu.

i have had enough of you attacking members in the guise of teaching them something, like you are on a mission.

tired of the derails, the bullying that you do to new members, the harrassment of women who post, the gang of followers who want to do the same.

i have been tired of it for some time which was why i stopped taking down you pictures even after you pleaded.

i am tired of watching you troll and flamebait.

i am tired of watching you use racist and homophobic language when you have trouble expressing yourself better.

i am so tired of watching these arguements even when i am not in them that you also are on the verge of a ban.

when it happens this time lets see how far you get ringing up wayne and begging to be reinstated while you let your friends stay banned.

I know I may be out of my element here but didn't this all start with that post of lowrider's fit asking jmatsu to go ahead and take a shot at him or something along those lines?

how is it that people like robi and jmatsu get picked out for saying lowrider's clothes don't fit right on him, etc but people like headcoat get away with saying stuff like i didn't know jil sander made a collab with lane Bryant or some shit?

there are certain lines I believe shouldn't be crossed like "you're so damn ugly go kill yourself" or "your mother is fucked up in the face to have a child as deformed as you" etc etc

but other then those types of personal attacks, I think if you don't want anyone to post responses towards your fits, don't post it.

This all started with a mild and on point critique of Lowrider's fit. I gave the good with the bad, very fair. Then some nobody armed with a weak argument tried to talk metaphysics with me. Naturally i met his pretentious timbre and exceeded it. Stylistically over the line a bit but that doesn't invalidate the truth I spoke.

Hap your analogies were off but your sentiment was understood. But admit it I had every right to retaliate after being provoked like that.

FYI calling someone a pseudo-intellectual destroys all your credibility. Its equivalent to declaring yourself the expert. I'd like to see you try to probe the depth of my knowledge on subjects I addressed just to be sure.