waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i think jmatsu had been remarkably tame since the last banning, like nicholson in cookoo's nest in the last 15 minutes. i dunno. i understand that the shtick isn't for everyone, but he and mike were a few of the people who's critiques and contributions were beyond "looks dope".

i also understand the mods have a job to do and it isn't an easy one. i have always thought the ecclectic nature of sufu was what made it great, i just think banning has become a bit arbitrary. a lot of this seems to have started with the doing away with the waywt shit-talking thread.

Name me a forum with waywt that doesn't have 1 fit for every 6 pages of nonsense. Not that it's right, just the way it is like tupac and bruce hornsby said.

groupthink, cronyism and the like have ruined many a forum. it is also an important part of every forum apparently. constant shit-talking and goofiness does shit up this place on occasion but the name supertrash should be pretty indicative of what to expect here.

^^ looks like ud fit that pugh tank in that pic

I know

I ate one too many double cheese burger (x4) + med fries + med coke combos over the last 2 years.

=(

zubin.

tried to rep and say this but.

i dont think linda's boobs are that big homie.

im stoned. who is linda? And if her boobs arent big, can we get a sweet rack.jpg up in here

Zubin I have to +rep you because I almost wrote "SF style" but didn't want to have another multi-page argument about "name-dropping" other forums. lol how douchey were you imagining? Like Dockers douchey or white Diesel belt douchey?

from what i gather, your name is ross. So i just imagined the general douchousity of people named ross and combined that with what message boards you frequent and came to the conclusion of: 8/10. (you're only like a 5-6)

rsr and sonicvoodoo

take it back to that other site.

NAMBLA.org is down

WAYWT072809.jpg

Adam

Prps

Alife...yes, Alife.

Goddamn, what the fuck's up with people getting banned like crazy around here? The last 5 pages were a bunch of bullshit, but they coulda just been deleted. I don't see why Scott was banned. JMat I kinda understand, even though the last few pages were some of the the best I've read from him. Mal and Prof were on point too. If it's all about being respectful to mods, in particular, Hap, then this is wack. Hap's shit, in my opinion, is lame (ie: your "about me" on your self-entitled website), and I think if you're gonna get in it with members than you gotta keep up, not ban who bests you.

im stoned. who is linda? And if her boobs arent big, can we get a sweet rack.jpg up in here

from what i gather, your name is ross. So i just imagined the general douchousity of people named ross and combined that with what message boards you frequent and came to the conclusion of: 8/10. (you're only like a 5-6)

NAMBLA.org is down

I love everything in this post. Can't rep you though.

And yes Wayne, I bought a pair of jeans from SuFu member sexzeh that were already faded. I wanted to see what all the DH fuss was about and didn't feel like dropping $400 on a new pair, so I dropped $110 on those instead. I'm really and truly sorry if this offends you in any way.

And yes Wayne, I bought a pair of jeans from SuFu member sexzeh that were already faded. I wanted to see what all the DH fuss was about and didn't feel like dropping $400 on a new pair, so I dropped $110 on those instead. I'm really and truly sorry if this offends you in any way.

apology accepted. some patent cps and a scissor jacket and you'll be the new kodiak.