waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

the reason sufu trumps, and will continue to trump, boards like SZ is the eclectic nature. same thing with economics...laissez-faire policies always produce the most wealthy nations.

what I mean is that while the banning of certain users is warranted (from mod standpoint/adherence to written Sufu rules standpoint), it is never conducive to the board's overall prosperity. only users that scam/etc. should be banned

I suppose if we define sufu as the tapestry weaved by hap's (and whoever else) will/desire then all bans, arbitrary or not, are completely justified. However, I always accepted this board as a more population/community formed entity and users getting banned has never boded well with me

godspeed superfuture

just read through everything. i actually kinda liked lowrider's fit. i kinda like how he mish mashes together really disparate designers, reminds me of how a lot of luxury brands are taking the most simple and basic clothing items and using a crazy expensive material to make it

just read through everything. i actually kinda liked lowrider's fit. i kinda like how he mish mashes together really disparate designers, reminds me of how a lot of luxury brands are taking the most simple and basic clothing items and using a crazy expensive material to make it

impeccable timing andy. i'm glad you finally decided to weight in

ayo since jmat ain't here we gonna do him a solid and rape u.

come here boy.

0YCcrE2V3kI

This, this alone, should've granted Prof permanent tenure to this board. A member that dedicated this much time/effort (not just this video either) to the sufu community is whisked away after one or two recent posts. Same principle applies to most banned members.

very bitter taste it leaves in one's mouth

0YCcrE2V3kI

This, this alone, should've granted Prof permanent tenure to this board. A member that dedicated this much time/effort (not just this video either) to the sufu community is whisked away after one or two recent posts. Same principle applies to most banned members.

sup branesplode

0YCcrE2V3kI

That was really good! damn I didn't No Prof got down
i hadn't seen that vid before. shit, i hope he eventually gets unbanned.

...i wrote that song in superfreestyle.

EDIT: RETROACTIVE STOLEN PT 8 lol. nah but if that vid grants ban/unban powers i'd want to use my power to unban mtuff too and ban.. iono, evilcrayon. lol.

0YCcrE2V3kI

What the fuck? "Food and steeze to the victims" Is a phrase I coined and you didnt even shout me out?

This cant be right. This cant be life.