waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

wait, jmat's banned?

yes jmatsu is banned and robi.

i woke up this morning i thought what had happened to supertalk since jmatsu first started posting in 2007, and how much of that was to do with his style of posting, well mostly due to the volume of posting.

do i want a message board where new members are too scared to post?

and the answer is no i don't.

the bullying has killed some of the creativity of the forum, and it is time that it stopped.

please stop derailing this thread.

it is waywt chat edition which means fit pics and comments on those.

if the last week or two are indicative of the direction sufu is going, i'm out, and not just until jmatsu inevitably get unbanned for a while. i had a long post by my standards typed up but the essence of it was that your intrusive moderation is bitchmade.

i doubt you'll miss me, so feel free to brush it off. but you're not representative at all of the people who post here, which is why this place is still going.

those who haven't spoken out yet for the most part don't like you either. they just don't want to argue with you because every time people do, it becomes messy and people get banned for hurting your feelings or some shit like that.

peace out

i'll gladly get banned to to come out and say that you worry about people not coming to post here, but you turn away just as many people as jmatsu or westside or anybody else you banned did, think about it, you've become a tyrant of sorts, waving around your bansword and lopping off the heads of the last few entertaining posters, i know plenty of people who still post because of jmatsu or robi or just the fights in general, it's entertaining, it's fucking supertrash, and quite frankly i'm with monitoff, i mean i told inaya to shut up and i got fucking infracted yet you have attacked posters yourself countlessly, i feel like you should get infracted too. this is stupid.

eagerly awaiting my banning.

yes jmatsu is banned and robi.

i woke up this morning i thought what had happened to supertalk since jmatsu first started posting in 2007, and how much of that was to do with his style of posting, well mostly due to the volume of posting.

do i want a message board where new members are too scared to post?

and the answer is no i don't.

the bullying has killed some of the creativity of the forum, and it is time that it stopped.

please stop derailing this thread.

it is waywt chat edition which means fit pics and comments on those.

If one were to re-read the last few days posts in this thread, it's pretty clear that the conversation was as such:

jmatsu critiquing lowrider's fit, lowrider reponse, robi adding his aesthetic opinion, which it were... and then haptronic coming to lowrider's e-rescue, whereby I believe it was you hap, who began the derailing of the thread, speaking about jmatsu's historical sufu career and your personal nitpicks, was it not?

Few pages later, personal exchange between jmatsu and you, and you hit the red button for both he and robi? Are we coming to the visit at the foot of a king here?

If you wanted to compare sheer contributions to the forum, jmatsu and robi have you beat by miles hap. If you want to pare everything down to 'well this is a fashion forum and we only speak fashion here' when things get a little tough, then jmatsu and robi have contributed far more on that end than nearly anyone else. There are some people who feel they contribute here by reposting some other fashion forum material here, those two from Hawaii have been bringing a lot of sufu-minded new things to this forum, a lot of it from Japan. They are indeed a strong part of this forum, whether you as an individual like it or not, and sufu will miss out on a lot of good things without them, many of the things that make this site different, in fact.

If it's a matter of 'oh I'm the moderator and I should get a pat on the groin for all my hard work,' well, at this point, it's pretty clear you've been coasting on your emotions for a good portion of this year hap, and let's face it, getting mad and clicking buttons on whims is neither hard work, nor is it fair. Other people out there would gladly take over for you and probably do a better job at this point. If it's a matter of who gets to hold the ball, then I'm sure people wouldn't even bother with you, if they didn't feel you would impulsively auto-ban them.

Additionally, is it solely jmatsu and robi who aggressively critique waywt's? I believe I remember a post by you haptronic, a couple weeks back, in which you blasted mpcec as a train wreck in a pretty snarky tone, which I'm sure you probably sat back and got your lulz on, this moment amongst others.

Superfuture has come a long way since jmatsu started posting, and all of the credit by no means can go entirely to him, robi, or haptronic. That includes the good times and the bad times. Neither does that refer to only myself, but hey, I feel I should get to have a say in this, after all I do pay the site. ;)

sooo... i just read the last 25 pages to catch up... completely worth it (0).

To sum it up for those without the patience

ITT:

FreshBeef.jpg

+

BanKiMoon.jpg

Editz:

those two from Hawaii have been bringing a lot of sufu-minded new things to this forum, a lot of it from Japan. They are indeed a strong part of this forum, whether you as an individual like it or not, and sufu will miss out on a lot of good things without them, many of the things that make this site different, in fact.

now this i'll sign on to.

I picture this happening:

3737504766_0e126409ef_o.jpg

but waayyy worse. You thought Mpecc's fit was a trainwreck, man oh man I can only imagine whats gonna show up. @ least Mpecc had conceptual Idea of how he is dressing himself.