waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

not getting in on the argument because its useless dragging it on and i like everyone involved but just wanna make a point i think ive stated in the past:

the single reason i posted on sufu was to get the shit handed to me on a regular basis from jmat and everyone in between, all those posts that made it excruciatingly clear what people liked and didnt gave me a sense of where i stood and where i could go. if i suck at something i prefer to know instead of being lied to, but i guess some people get too hurt by that or something. on most of the other forums half the posters look like shit and nobody tells them. if it wasnt for the incredibly harsh comments i first got this place would suck

Guest marieta

please stop derailing this thread.

it is waywt chat edition which means fit pics and comments on those.

so is okay to talk about other stuffs now? or only for moderater?

If people don't like the trash, why do they browse? I think the main problem the mods had a few years ago was that certain supertrash beef or posting styles (wEsTiDe type stuff) spilling over into the other sections of sufu. I don't really see that happening much if at all in the past year or so. People don't have to post in waywt trash edition. That's why there is the normal one and the denim one.

waywt trash is more about extra photos, goofing around, praising fits, giving advice, debating the way we evaluate outfits (what robi was doing and was interesting more so than people just giving pats on the back all the time), and being catty. If people just want fits and no chatting, you go to the other ones. I don't really see a problem other than that Hap doesn't like the nature of a handful of posts and posters in the trash.

People catch feeligns all the time and that's not 1 person's fault. It happens when people disagree. Usually, it blows over and the two people debating get over it and go back to normal. If hap didn't jump in and try to flex the muscle, i'm pretty sure that whole discussion would've died shortly.

Sufu_Swimsuit_Edition_2009.jpg

I'm kinda sad to see so many AWOL and banned members

you know, jmatsu and all of them may say shit some people don't like to hear but at the end of the day at least if they got beef with someone they would say it directly. they wouldn't shit talk behind your back without saying it to your face and they don't do it in a passive agressive way to make themselves look sweet and still talk shit (but in an indirect way

almost everyone here talks shit but it all boils down to who says what how (direct or passive agressive?) and also about how the other side would react, basically who hits the report button the most and bugs the hell out of the mods.

Wait. What happened to evan? I saw him post earlier today.

Seeing sportsfreak with a ban logo on his face is sad

since all this shit kinda started between jmat, mal, and me i just wanna say that i didn't hit no report button or bug any mods (feel free to ask them). if i was deeply affected by what i know jmat or mal (and many others) would say about my "frankenstein fits," i would have stopped posting up in supertrash long ago - though i'm sure there are many of you who wish i would.

anyway, here's another awkward fit from me that i can't figure how to make work. other than board and gym shorts, these are the only pair i own.

it's 105 degrees in Redmond, WA today and i can't wear my damn samurais...

IMG_2141-1.jpg

What you mean is "stop snitching", right?

more like bitching

not directed towards you but those who had the unfortunate circumstance to be picked on by someone, word to advise-learn how to fight your own battles and when you are wrong be man enough to own up to it

there has been times that things I don't like has been said about me and I either a) fight back or B) move on cos I don't care. it's been more a then b especially during my first few months here and I was a bit sensitive and all but I never ever went to a mod and complained

cos guess what if I didn't like the responses I'm getting I can simply not post and if I wanted better responses I would look at why I got the reactions I got. perhaps it IS me!!

I also solidly believe if someone is attacking you utterly out of spite with no grounds someone will defend you

more like bitching

not directed towards you but those who had the unfortunate circumstance to be picked on by someone, word to advise-learn how to fight your own battles and when you are wrong be man enough to own up to it

there has been times that things I don't like has been said about me and I either a) fight back or B) move on cos I don't care. it's been more a then b especially during my first few months here and I was a bit sensitive and all but I never ever went to a mod and complained

cos guess what if I didn't like the responses I'm getting I can simply not post and if I wanted better responses I would look at why I got the reactions I got. perhaps it IS me!!

I also solidly believe if someone is attacking you utterly out of spite with no grounds someone will defend you

Pretty sure hap wanted everyone to stop with long posts that could be replaced by 1 snarky line. Please, next time just say:

stop with the bitchassness, people

lowrider- that looks better than your last fit, which honestly just wasn't looking that good in terms of proportions. You wear a ton of different styles so sometimes they just look a bit off. It's bound to happen considering your wardrobe seems to be neverending.