waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

^jkt looks like it fits good enough. i don't know what it is but i don't care for the way your pants and footwear meet.

whatever.

will probably keep u outta the worst thread.

btw what kind of music do you listen 2? what kind of lit u like? thanx

Ok jmatsu - you wanted to see me attempt a fit pic with the jacket. Flame away!

4 Avery IPAs down...

Right leg stable:

IMG_2108-1.jpg

Left leg not so much:

IMG_2100-1.jpg

jacket looks good but the boots throw this off. they are way to rigid looking for such a slouchy unstructured raglan cut and TJ's.

P1060380.jpg

this weekend

RO

Brilli

Ksubi

Drkshdw

Guilano (not shown)

Of course not. I continued to hold the hat in my hand for the rest if the day. Glasses in pocket. Why would one actually wear these things?

my point

your head

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

^r u in honolulu? r u a girl?

No, but just the thought of a leather jacket between the months of April and September makes me sweat.

Men are usually ill-equipped to handle hot weather compared with women, btw.

Guest jmatsu
No, but just the thought of a leather jacket between the months of April and September makes me sweat.

Men are usually ill-equipped to handle hot weather compared with women, btw.

darn....10char

Dude...everyone around you is wearing short sleeves and skirts and whatnot. Is the leather jacket not a bit excessive in weather like this?

Wow, were you there? How do you know that they're all wearing shorts? There were also girls in animal costumes too. Now that's excessive.

What everyone else chooses to wear is irrelevant. They wear shorts because that's all they have in their crap wardrobes. In principle there is nothing wrong with wearing a leather jacket and a T shirt on a 70 degree night, let alone indoors at an air conditioned lounge.

Ok jmatsu - you wanted to see me attempt a fit pic with the jacket. Flame away!

You seem awkwardly self-concious in your photos. The fact you buckled and neatly laced up your boots tells me a lot.

It's more important that you feel comfortable with yourself (and the clothes you're wearing), vs wearing clothes you think are cool.

Guest jmatsu
I've been away and don't recognize you, but you seem awkwardly self-concious in your photos. The fact you buckled and neatly laced up your boots tells me a lot.

It's more important that you feel comfortable with yourself (and the clothes you're wearing), vs wearing clothes you think are cool.

annie,

i wouldn't even put much thought into his shit (after this cause it's sorta a waste of time), but it's seriously entertaining that you don't even know him yet have been able to deduce so much about him. (0) great detective skills/observation! (0)

he is lowrider. he is confused. he luvs heritage denim and wallets yet tries his darndest to walk the path of the high fashion avant guardian. like he trying to please the two main aesthetic-groups on here. it's his biaesthetical preference which in my opinion is the most awkward (besides what u was getting at).

You seem awkwardly self-concious in your photos. The fact you buckled and neatly laced up your boots tells me a lot.

Have you ever worn these boots? Seriously, do you even know who they're from?

I haven't touched the laces or buckle since I got them around thanksgiving last year...