waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

What everyone else chooses to wear is irrelevant. They wear shorts because that's all they have in their crap wardrobes. In principle there is nothing wrong with wearing a leather jacket and a T shirt on a 70 degree night, let alone indoors at an air conditioned lounge.

+1.

(10 chars)

annie,

i wouldn't even put much thought into his shit (after this cause it's sorta a waste of time), but it's seriously entertaining that you don't even know him yet have been able to deduce so much about him. (0) great detective skills/observation! (0)

he is lowrider. he is confused. he luvs heritage denim and wallets yet tries his darndest to walk the path of the high fashion avant guardian. like he trying to please the two main aesthetic-groups on here. it's his biaesthetical preference which in my opinion is the most awkward (besides what u was getting at).

you're right in that my "biaesthetical preferences" does leave me confused sometimes. everyone knows i'm no fashionista.

however, i'm not trying to please anyone but myself. like everything in life, you won't know if you like it until you try it. so i'm trying different shit cause i can. i'm sure i'll find what suits me soon enough. what's the rush?

epic argument failure

THIS IS DOLCE AND GABBANA DAMNIT YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTAND MY FASHUN IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR YOU

ok, re-reading it i see your point and i didn't articulate mine well.

my point wasn't to point out the cost or cache of the name brand but that he thinks i spent 30mins fucking with the laces and buckle and he thinks he's got me pegged.

what an arrogant fucknut.

Guest jmatsu
you're right in that my "biaesthetical preferences" do leave me confused sometimes. everyone knows i'm no fashionista.

however, i'm not trying to please anyone but myself. like everything in life, you won't know if you like it until you try it. so i'm trying different shit cause i can. i'm sure i'll find what suits me soon enough. what's the rush?

yo there ain't no rush, and i realize that you are bar hawaii so you already disenfranchised and at a great disadvantage, but it just seems like you buy anything approved on this forum or sz, etc and just randomly slap shit together. smorgasbord of random labels from random aesthetics. just saying that this is difficult to respect. i mean if you somehow made shit look mad stellar or cohesive, that would be something to congratulate, but the odds of that are virtually nil. you have infact failed to do so and pretty much accomplish the very opposite most of the time.

Guest jmatsu
ok, re-reading it i see your point and i didn't articulate mine well.

my point wasn't to point out the cost or cache of the name brand but that he thinks i spent 30mins fucking with the laces and buckle and he thinks he's got me pegged.

what an arrogant fucknut.

it took you that long to lace and buckle? shit nigga u are self conscious.

Guest jmatsu
um... i've never fucked with the laces or buckles since i got them cuz there are zippers on both sides of each boot... zip n slip....

it took you u around 30 minutes to unzip/zip?

here u go fishy tits-

you b eating that soggy chinkee ching chong muffin...

soggy char siu bao. lol u just a corny white girl in the body of a corny chinee girl who attempting that corny korean girl who wanna b a corny jap girl. you not even asian.

aw, yay! i missed you, jmatsu! i can always count on you to make me smile!

Dude...everyone around you is wearing short sleeves and skirts and whatnot. Is the leather jacket not a bit excessive in weather like this?
No, but just the thought of a leather jacket between the months of April and September makes me sweat.

Men are usually ill-equipped to handle hot weather compared with women, btw.

someone negrep this ni%#$ for me plz

yo there ain't no rush, and i realize that you are bar hawaii so you already disenfranchised and at a great disadvantage, but it just seems like you buy anything approved on this forum or sz, etc and just randomly slap shit together. smorgasbord of random labels from random aesthetics. just saying that this is difficult to respect. i mean if you somehow made shit look mad stellar or cohesive, that would be something to congratulate, but the odds of that are virtually nil. you have infact failed to do so and pretty much accomplish the very opposite most of the time.

yeah, i do slap random shit together and i don't try very hard. i guess i just don't take this very seriously since while it's something i enjoy, it's not a true passion of mine. it does keep me entertained though. i have a bad habit of buying what catches my eye (not necessarily sufu or sz approved) at the time w/o thinking of what overall aesthetic i'm going for.

i just put shit together that i think is passable and wear it cuz i don't think the vast majority of the general public give a rats ass about what i'm wearing. i have no real desire to put in what will probably be a massive effort on my part, to try and cultivate a super keen sense of style since i'm not one of the lucky to whom it comes so naturally to.

Guest jmatsu
yeah, i do slap random shit together and i don't try very hard. i guess i just don't take this very seriously since while it's something i enjoy, it's not a true passion of mine. it does keep me entertained though. i have a bad habit of buying what catches my eye (not necessarily sufu or sz approved) at the time w/o thinking of what overall aesthetic i'm going for.

i just put shit together that i think is passable and wear it cuz i don't think the vast majority of the general public give a rats ass about what i'm wearing. i have no real desire to put in what will probably be a massive effort on my part, to try and cultivate a super keen sense of style since i'm not one of the lucky to whom it comes so naturally to.

why buy expensive shit then? if you are not passionate about this game, why even waste funds? so random expensive jawns are like a book or movie 2 you. they are interactive, no? they like some trophies 2 u?

u just making me pity u. almost...

why buy expensive shit then? if you are not passionate about this game, why even waste funds?

u just making me pity u. almost...

very simple. if i like it, and i can afford it, i'll buy it. i'm not a baller and am not trying to front like one. i don't consider it a waste of funds since it's something that brings me joy. plus, if i don't sacrifice anything to buy what i want, then i'm not missing out on anything - no harm, no foul, no waste of funds.

well, it's simple in my mind...

Guest jmatsu
very simple. if i like it, and i can afford it, i'll buy it. i'm not a baller and am not trying to front like one. i don't consider it a waste of funds since it's something that brings me joy. plus, if i don't sacrifice anything to buy what i want, then i'm not missing out on anything - no harm, no foul, no waste of funds.

well, it's simple in my mind...

the joy you think u get is child like. why would clothing bring you joy if (as u claim) if you don't even try hard 2/or lack any passion about making the pieces you purchase work for u?

Guest jmatsu
contrary to what you might believe about how to treat women, jmatsu, i only blow nice guys. sorry. :(

engrish is yr 2nd language right? nobody said nuthin about bjs.