Jump to content
sycamore no more

waywt? saved my life

Recommended Posts

so happy for this jacket

6206568617_4cea9b0a2c_z.jpg

left yesterday

stussy deluxe hat

wtaps jacket

uniqlo shirt

wtaps pants

visvim shoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
what is worse

railroad worker costume or heartbroken widow costume?

for the sake of argument, ill say its a tie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh, totally. there's a photo of me out there with a lightsaber somewhere. half the stuff from m.a+ and the like quite blatantly references star wars, though i'm throwing a good dose of star trek in there as well.

captain-spock-and-the-spocker-shocker-capatain-spoce-spocker-demotivational-posters-1309396001.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

img1133v.jpg

I feel obligated to post one of these every month or so since I spend 90% of my time in supertrash and the other 10% in superculture...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i never though the temperature would ever drop that low in LA to justify so many layers

how can he not sweat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bursts into flames when he's out in the sunlight too long

come to think of it - he looks a bit like a twinkie vampire

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

derpin hard

6202707343_90084bf1c6.jpg

Uniqlo

Supreme (no vis)

Acne

N(N)xConverse

Northface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0e3c7f85-1.jpg

supreme, geller x 2, rogan shirt, eg pants, cons, filson bag

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would recommend that you post it on SZ, would sell much quicker. but SZ is on lockdown right now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.