waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu

reputation_pos.gif

waywt037c.jpg

have got the urge to hate on this, but he b a fortune cookie in africa. that b some difficult shit. anyway i guess since he b over there i can write this off as a pity-fit. hair look like a conditioner/rinse well-lathered mop. asian-mop top. stick a broom up that ass and we've got the perfect cleaning machine.

Tronics vbmenu_register("postmenu_1203721", true);

semibored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

afternoon

2766606626_45780cc581_o.jpg

this b like if beetlejuice started reading a bunch of streetwear blogs. kinda funny, in a clown-like way. would bring to parties and show to/impress white girls. maybe sell to carnival when i get tired of.

this fit is great.

Just curious, why do (girls?) pair fairly large scarves with an outfit consisting of a tank, shorts and sandals? :confused:
the CWG's undisputed solution to making their outfits more "stylish" is to wear a nonsensical scarf or wear a retarded belt in an ill-fitting position.

Just curious, why do (girls?) pair fairly large scarves with an outfit consisting of a tank, shorts and sandals? :confused:

you're from torrance and you're wondering that? that place is full of lame hipster chicks wearing keffiyehs like conan said because of the UO in that city, haha.