waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well, iii wear scarves because i'm ALWAYS cold... if i go into a restaurant, store, house... where there is air conditioning, i get frigid. also, i never wear a bra anymore (thanks, sufu) and so i use scarves to hide the headlights... brights, really. and there is just something really comfortable about having a scarf on... a cwg security blanket, if you will.

lllllll.jpg

there's just something lacking from this fit...

also, i'm not sure if it's because of the type of shirt-but i'm not into it having a waist band.

the CWG's undisputed solution to making their outfits more "stylish" is to wear a nonsensical scarf or wear a retarded belt in an ill-fitting position.

or a combination of the two :(

besides it looking stupid, the only thing i hate about summerweight scarves is that they block cleavage.

2edvz9d.gif

rightttttttt? fashion and function - hand in hand :rolleyes:

Guest jmatsu
1.jpg

edit: don't mind the shitty photoshop job lol. i was trying to make it look cool and gave up.

yo fuck the shitty photoshop job cause it still enables me to see your shitty fucking clothes. seriously this is fucking garbage. debt free? get in debt again and buy some decent clothing or enroll in lady etiquette classes.

Guest jmatsu
pre-dinner

081508sam1.jpg

cdg play shirt

ann taylor sweater

cdg play cardigan

citizens

prada

to dinna

081508sam2.jpg

moschino

random clutch

prada

on eddie

081508eddie.jpg

club monaco corduroy suit

h&m shirt

black tie

marc jacobs patent leather shoes

uhh while we were taking the dinner shots, there were hella orbs getting all up in it. i might have to post it in the creepiest/scariest things thread. oh yeah, it looks like i'm looking at one in my first pic

hi samsikle! eddie your boyfriend? looks like a 90's terrorist trying to dress like liberace at a funeral. no hate.

you sinner. you not supposed to wear play no more, esp two pieces in one ensemble. but whatever. also your second pic conjures imagery of a filipina queen latifah (that one revlon commercial fit).

me looking fucking brilliant in seoul;

l_82fa72ac708eedc898d7a3a60b8aacba.jpg

ME LOOKING FUCKING ROCKNROLLLLLLL

top to bot; mushroom barnet, tim hamilton uniqlo rider jacket, thomas thomas drop crotch trouser, grenson boots.

l_1adf8c70c2ed6014bbe60d93c37602f5.jpg

ME LOOKING AWESOME

t2b; bowl cut, thomas thomas hooded sweat, thomas thomas pleated overcoat, leggins made in korea, vintage high top boot.

l_bb1c7077d56db63b81f83d63a2ed218a.jpg

FUTURE TEEN BYUNTAE

top2bots; rick owens t shirt, jil sander parka, vintage muay thai shorts, juun.j reebok patent high top boot.

thought id post here for a chat, not been superfuturing much over the last while

hi samsikle! eddie your boyfriend? looks like a 90's terrorist trying to dress like liberace at a funeral. no hate.

you sinner. you not supposed to wear play no more, esp two pieces in one ensemble. but whatever. also your second pic conjures imagery of a filipina queen latifah (that one revlon commercial fit).

eddie is one of my best friends, and it's lovely to have u back jmatsu

mate, it was the kimchees that were eating my limey, ill tell you that for free.

haha

ill take some pics tomorow of the juunboks, theyre pretty hot, and a birthday present from juun. himself :D

^looking good, you limey kimchee eater. lemme see more details on the third pic. esp wanna see the shuz.

yo fuck the shitty photoshop job cause it still enables me to see your shitty fucking clothes. seriously this is fucking garbage. debt free? get in debt again and buy some decent clothing or enroll in lady etiquette classes.

screenshot-1.jpg

Guest jmatsu
screenshot-1.jpg

^so what's your point? shit is still garbage. you got some pity rep...big wow. i guess you deserve and extra topping at dairy queen. what else you need to know?