waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

You are on the wrong forum.

good point. might of left off a coupla zero's as well

i know im trolling as fuck but i always wondered why quote un quote dicks like jmatsu try to act so hard on the internet. trying to compensate for real life? some dude bumped ur ass on the subway so u go online flame internet fitz? lol

@jmatsu

please further your research on me spending countless hours looking for me on various internet sites myspace facebook and shit save my pics to your comp. and reply witlessly with some poorly derived sense of superiority. cause you da boss of an internet forums. good job!

irrelevant but

is fool the world your band?

"red wall" is pretty dope

jah, cheers.

that shit is well old, written in 2002 or something....check satyr/warning of circe/head of the gorgon for a better indication of what we sound like these days.

in that pic i have 4 shots of e&j ( gross as fuck) in me.

it was the anti sober graduation senior prank

Damn, 4 shots?! You serious?! AND YOURE STILL STANDING?!

4 shots is fucking breakfast

Damn, 4 shots?! You serious?! AND YOURE STILL STANDING?!

4 shots is fucking breakfast

i get ur sarcasm but i wasn't tryna act "boss" or w/e

plus it was just a small prank

woulda sucked ass if i keeled over walking to get my diploma

Guest jmatsu
i didn't even hack your photobucket breh. i used google

regardless to the method you are a stalker rat bitch. not only is my photobucket account private, but i had erased alot of pics i didn't want months ago. you save shit from a while back? goody for you. while you're at it, find me some nudes of bitches.

do you comprehend the ethics of sufu forum hate? i only hate on shit that has been willingly posted and said publicly. you on the other hand found it that necessary to go through all this trouble (didn't you mention/imply that this was some coniving shit, before erasing the comment?).

rat? chimp? female dog? pick one dude. and ur just bringing a better name to those species of animals by comparing them with me

and you as well? you did the same thing searched for my fits lol

i think i got the better end of the deal tho sorry.

eric, the fatal difference between you and jmatsu is this;

although jmatsu does shit on people a bit, he is a contributing flavour to the hawaiian punch that is superfuture, and provides us with a entertainment and laughs, you however, with your shitty outfits and poor insults, do not.

i have to admit though, that drunken jmatsu pic is a bit ripe, but fuck, im one sexy motherfucker and even i get caught drunken and unaware looking sub-par every now n then.. hahaha

well if my outfits are shitty. i am in a way contributing to the hawaiin punch right. cuz then there'd be no one to shit on.

but im sorry i just took a shit as huge as soulja boys album on jmatsu end of discussion

eric, the fatal difference between you and jmatsu is this;

although jmatsu does shit on people a bit, he is a contributing flavour to the hawaiian punch that is superfuture, and provides us with a entertainment and laughs, you however, with your shitty outfits and poor insults, do not.

i have to admit though, that drunken jmatsu pic is a bit ripe, but fuck, im one sexy motherfucker and even i get caught drunken and unaware looking sub-par every now n then.. hahaha

being a sexy mofo is no easy task.