waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I had to switch tailors, though. I left two pairs of pants and a shirt with my previous tailor, and she took three months despite intermittent phone calls from me harassing her. (She said that it would take a week and a half, which is already pretty long.) My new tailor is a little more expensive (about 20% higher), but he is like clockwork.

I would've been pissed. Any tailor with integrity would've gotten that bullshit done in at least 2 weeks or explained WHY. Shit my tailor was going on vacation so he did a rush overnight job to make sure no one else fucked it up.

wes to be perfectly honest I used to eat a lot of shit everyday that I don't anymore like veggie tempura, deep dish pizza, beef teriyaki, ravioli, etc.. now I just eat it once in awhile and drink hot tea all day everyday..and excerise a teeny bit at morning and a bit more in the afternoon/evening when I can :o

and I kinda jiggle in some places..that's fat!

omg i have fetish

radical clavicle there, whitney

thanks :) you should have seen my shoulder back when it was a bit sunk in cos of the large mass that used to occupy that space got removed..that was cool, but it's back to normal now :|

how is one bay area member dressed like it's winter and the other dressed like it's summer

yo

it was the day before and white sunny..today is foggy :( that's San francisco for you

Whitney seemingly has quite a few admirers...

not as much as you :o <3