waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jmatsu
Most likely because he's the single largest violation of the saying, "You can talk the talk, now walk the walk."

To be downright honest, his fits are totally fine and there is nothing wrong with his body. And he can sure do a downright good job hating on those who deserve to be hated on, but there are countless people he hates on for no apparent reason... And THEN when he brings it into not what the person is wearing, but how their body is, then it may just cross the line.

We all have imperfections, sure. But when he hates on thedaniway just for fun, or landho for not being as handsome as he (who, by the way, is "brave" enough to NOT post a picture showing his face) it's just a little dumb.

This is my post stating, jmatsu, I feel for you. I understand you: you're hating reflects your own insecurities. Tonight, my friend, you have a shoulder to cry on. :)

i like landho and i meant not to insult his face. he looked like a chinese cowboy w/ the shit he was wearing. i like chrono and i said that he looked like a roman fuck boy when he was wearing some sorta silly head wreath. and looks/fits aside, i just don't like daniway and her sort. she, like most of my victims brought everything upon herself.

i have my reasons for hating on daniway and others...not my fault if you feel i ain't justified to do so. i just don't give a fuck.

seriously, you outta just be quite already. i really don't have the desire to get into it with you. it' b like buttravaging the same person(a) again and again.

i'll briefly let you know why. i've heard this before, you've been banned/r using an alternative account, and u really just don't seem compentent enough to carry on a debate with someone such as myself.

Haha. I remember that fit. I wish i had that sweater back (chicks go nuts over that mesh shit) and wish i was that blackout drunk again.

Oh my gosh, such a breath-taking landscape! I love how the fog rolls off the hills far off in the background of the picture. I see the sky is kinda cloudy, I hope it didn't rain on your parade! And take a look at the sneaky little tree in the back ground, I hope you made a friend of him back there, nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend!

humm... yeah that was the view from grandparent's house in a very unpopulated area of south of france, part of my "escaping modernity" 10 days program. it actually rained, but my friend the sneaky was okay don't worry for him.

Guest jmatsu

^coco, looks pretty gud. should always take more detailed fit-pics like this. sometimes i can't see shit (when you cut crop or blur shit).

pictures please, you're so pretty, chrono.

bostonje01originalde5.jpg

new year's party in boston. I helped throw it for a crowd that consisted of young dentists and gay guys but made the jello shots hella strong (1.25 shots in each) and i had a million. I wore that sweater non-stop for awhile. I kinda want it back. Holla if you have one.

Thanks. The cherry jello shots gave me that extra color i so often desire.