waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

well, iii wear scarves because i'm ALWAYS cold... if i go into a restaurant, store, house... where there is air conditioning, i get frigid. also, i never wear a bra anymore (thanks, sufu) and so i use scarves to hide the headlights... brights, really. and there is just something really comfortable about having a scarf on... a cwg security blanket, if you will.

why you tell us that for that is really disgusting ew you should go see a psychiatrist.

well, iii wear scarves because i'm ALWAYS cold... if i go into a restaurant, store, house... where there is air conditioning, i get frigid. also, i never wear a bra anymore (thanks, sufu) and so i use scarves to hide the headlights... brights, really. and there is just something really comfortable about having a scarf on... a cwg security blanket, if you will.

gerl grow your hair out and cover them chichis with your mane, mermaid-style.

Guest jmatsu
the balaclava is the new CWG scarf in summer. please observe:

DSC_0265.jpg

DSC_0266.jpg

jj,

u look/dressed good! and i r happy u resisted the urge to implement those evil scarves/mufflers. just wondering what kinda belt(s?) u got on. i think it's super cute that you and your grandpa bought matching hats!! :o

screenshot-1.jpg

I thought it was hilarious reading all the plus rep you got then the one red box is - of course - Vs Toto, that little parents' basement-dwelling chai-boy that would get bitch-slapped anywhere else for talking shit except the internet. That made my morning.

Edit: Hard to disagree with the little gnat though...

LMAOOO. this is one of the most ridiculous fits ive ever seen. those jeans....wow

I would not leave icarus alone with a small child.

i thinks he mite b 1 of those to catch a predator types

i not sure caz im not super hip on emergin single white male trendz but when waz it cool to mix 60's beat wit 60's child rapist

in any case it not workin so well. you might as well just go all 60's child rapist and let one of your nuts fall out ur shorts - then maybe you will creep more peepz out. which is what I'm assuming is your main objective.

:confused:

I thought it was hilarious reading all the plus rep you got then the one red box is - of course - Vs Toto, that little parents' basement-dwelling chai-boy that would get bitch-slapped anywhere else for talking shit except the internet. That made my morning.

Edit: Hard to disagree with the little gnat though...

somebody is butt-hurt

and its this guy, right here

Tronics vbmenu_register("postmenu_1203721", true);

semibored

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gif

afternoon

2766606626_45780cc581_o.jpg

this b like if beetlejuice started reading a bunch of streetwear blogs. kinda funny, in a clown-like way. would bring to parties and show to/impress white girls. maybe sell to carnival when i get tired of.

iono about bjuice, but shits aight... i'd lose the hat.

mass, kodak;

right now im on full time grind, so cant finish collection til spring. it will be a very full collec. by then though, im working on links with an oldboy cobbler so i can make some footwear also!

the pleat jacket i cant sell, but when i finish patterning and sourcing a good wool i can look into making one up?

anyway, ill keep whoevers interested informed.

T

P1050570.jpg

tsubi

vc

april

dunks

i don't understand how this dude, who is obviously a hella physically inferior male, who posts like 20 times a day on a forum, and dresses like those las vegas tranny pinoys( no offense) thinks he's boss shit or something.

Guest jmatsu
i don't understand how this dude, who is obviously a hella physically inferior male, who posts like 20 times a day on a forum, and dresses like those las vegas tranny pinoys( no offense) thinks he's boss shit or something.

031708.jpg

051408.jpg

pictures00032wdywt.jpg

seriously LOL!! don't know why this funny-looking badly dressed fuckhole would go through the trouble to find and talk shit on one of my older fits. it really amazes me...shit like this actually goes through his fucking brain? i think i told his ass to go fuck itself and he still got the butt -aches about that shit. whatever though... i shall (once again) proceed to gut him like the fish he is.

not trying to and don't think i'm "boss shit or something." in most cases sufu makes some boys into men and some boys into bitches. (in your case) looks as if you were just born a bitch...talk like a natural born bitch 2. lv tranny pinoys? you just mad cause your father left you and your moms without a pot to piss in. what? you mad at tranny pinoys just cause your pops ran off to lv, cut off his mudblood wang, changed his name from "manny" to "matilda" and sent you dresses instead of child support checks?

bitch, you ain't got the heart to step to me. are you high? you ain't no big dog, you fuckin toto. inferior physique? u look like u b the impoverished mutt-offspring of some filthy ww2 comfort woman.

...i'd hate on all your shit fit pics, but i already did in the past and they're pretty self explanatory.