waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

ohhhhhhhhhh nnnnnooooooooo

that dude what happily give up his testicles for jane's shoe collection (0)

that dude is poetry in motion, you dont even know

he is so desperate and confused, like a faux fashionisto chico prostitute, i hope one days we can be bffs

edit POETRY IN MOTION

no dick riding, but you've been racking up the good waywts. how do you stand the same way every time? i can barely ensure i don't smile every time.
tang has had been practicing that pose religiously these past 3 years.

hes been a bit out of it these past few months (the elbows forearms dont make the perfect angle that they used to).

but in the before time: tang was like a roman statue.............ideal.

haha yeah tangerine probably has had the most consistent waywt pose for the last god knows how long. much respect

Taking the pic first thing in the morning, while still mostly asleep, is crucial. Movement is painful, if not impossible. Thanks for the appreciation of my consistent inertia.

And kunk, no dickriding, but:

kunk_quote_definition.jpg

Your sense of humor is consistently appreciated.

nf_one and tang meetup waywt for the most dynamic pics ever!!

It's on!

1.jpg

edit: don't mind the shitty photoshop job lol. i was trying to make it look cool and gave up.

YAHHHH!! did mommy and daddy come through for poor little baby girli?

naw. they're clueless still. my bapu took the time to listen and understand the situation. he's such a sweet old man.

If you have a good figure, why hide it like that?

Because Dani is going through her "dirty hippie" phase right now, that's why.

I'm sure she'll grow out of it later on and if she doesn't, no big deal.

:)

i think it looks really cute, i don't see what isnt 'figure flattering' about it

i am indifferent to the fit as a whole. but i could see why it isnt figure flattering. baggy things tend to cover up the figure. not that baggy things are bad, but id say overall the aesthetic of a baggy article of clothing is isolated from the figure of wearer.

since i got the oh so warmest reception earlier, i feel i must explain a few things now that things have hopefully cooled off. first of all, i bartend two nights a week and i have to wear shit i don't care if i get dirty, but looks good on my body, feels comfortable, and stays cool. second, i came home last night and saw my registration went through and i got excited so i posted immediately--i wasn't going to change into a new outfit...i wanted to show exactly what i was wearing at that moment. maybe i got a little pretentious with my weird isight night images...who cares. i had fun taking them and some of you liked them.

my friend showed me this site 2 days ago. give me a break.

so, here's a new one. i posted one earlier that was an outfit i wore to a commercial audition. here's something i'd wear on any regular day. i don't care if you hate my cut-offs. it's fucking summertime.

p.s. that weird black thing is a cat's ear

img6691vd7.jpg

maybe tights instead of shorts and i think those royal elastics in white would serve you better.

since i got the oh so warmest reception earlier, i feel i must explain a few things now that things have hopefully cooled off. first of all, i bartend two nights a week and i have to wear shit i don't care if i get dirty, but looks good on my body, feels comfortable, and stays cool. second, i came home last night and saw my registration went through and i got excited so i posted immediately--i wasn't going to change into a new outfit...i wanted to show exactly what i was wearing at that moment. maybe i got a little pretentious with my weird isight night images...who cares. i had fun taking them and some of you liked them.

my friend showed me this site 2 days ago. give me a break.

so, here's a new one. i posted one earlier that was an outfit i wore to a commercial audition. here's something i'd wear on any regular day. i don't care if you hate my cut-offs. it's fucking summertime.

p.s. that weird black thing is a cat's ear

img6691vd7.jpg

can someone explain how extra baggy pants rolled up at the ankles is supposed to look good? I'm seriously asking....I just don't get it. :confused:

If you have a good figure, why hide it like that?

Showing off your ankles is enough to intimate that you have a good figure. Also, ironically enough, you have to be lithe to wear something that unstructured.

fuck. This is why I shouldn't get fucked up on Thursdays. I miss so much good bsing in trash.

nah dude thursday is like friday-eve, which is like saturday eve

there is more than enough cause for celebration when you think of all the celebration that will be when tomorrow comes.

nah dude thursday is like friday-eve, which is like saturday eve

there is more than enough cause for celebration when you think of all the celebration that will be when tomorrow comes.

considering that was the first time i've literally gotten home at 10 o clock and completely blacked out, it was not exactly a "rip-roaring" time.

didn't puke though!

word for the wise: never drink/smoke on a fucking stomach flu. EVER.

ohhhhhhhhhh nnnnnooooooooo

that dude would happily give up his testicles for jane's shoe collection (0)

Lookbook makes me want to apologize profusely on behalf of the other homos who don't look like fucking retards.

Lookbook makes me want to apologize profusely on behalf of the other homos who don't look like fucking retards.

no need to apologize, we understand. just don't hold us accountable for ed hardy

and tweeds has been killing it, can't rep

and this new girl needs to LURK MOAR.