waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

i didn't know misogynist creeps were into fashion

honestly on some level your fits don't look bad and because you have a good body im sure you can pull off plenty of looks

BUT

just accept that the clothes themselves and your fashion sense aren't particularly interesting or original

that is all

There are plenty of women on this board who garner the respect of male members, but you certainly aren't one, and I for one hope you fuck off before douchebags start cutting you slack just cuz your'e a girl.

i agree that those articles of clothing are cheap pieces of shit, but sometimes they look good. and you can't get one's sense of fashion from one outfit.

if you haven't noticed, you're not just getting hate because your a girl. Its mainly because you are new to the site and already have a holier than thou attitude basically judging all the long-time members here

i would suggest you stop posting until you actually post an "interesting" fit

I find most fashion boys are that thing you said.

Look, I wouldn't laugh at you on the street or anything, but don't post on a fashion board and expect props for something half the world is wearing.

Also, in case you missed first year english, irony requires context. To wear one thing (an eagle tee) and mean another (ha ha I'm not SERIOUS IT'S JUST RIDICULOUS) doesn't hold any gravity when everyone wears it in the same way. You have just established a new norm (artless youths like ugly shirts).