waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

I like the gold touches but agree that flip-flops are not good footwearz.

WOMAN, WHERE ARE YOUR GLADIATOR SANDALS?

SHE KILLED THAT OUTFIT WITH FLIPFLOPS. WAT DA FUCK!???????????

SOME OPEN-TOED HIGH-HEEL SANDALS WOULD HAVE DONE THE TRICK>>>>

take the advice for what its worth. he doesn't like cunilingus.

What the fuck you talking about?

It fucking an obey t-shirt. Shit is lazy.

Agreed, a nice blouse/polo would have done the trick.

Plus, a FENDI MONOGRAM BAG?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's not 2004 anymore.

JESUS>>>>

Guest jeffvyain

i'm sure she appreciates your suggestion, but i've seen her wear a high heel maybe twice in the past 6 months or so. she's a hippie. that's not really her thing.

wh.jpg

W+H

AA

Nudies

Chucks

Do you guys think the hoodie is too small on me in terms on length, seeing as it doesn't cover my shirt?

Honestly the hoodie isn't that small.

If you size up it won't fit together with your tight jeans.

Just wear a shorter t-shirt and show your belt.

Honestly the hoodie isn't that small.

If you size up it won't fit together with your tight jeans.

Just wear a shorter t-shirt and show your belt.

I disagree entirely. Judging by the looks of that hoody it should be a couple of inches longer not just in the body but also the arms... not to mention that the pockets are up around his ribcage.

yea the hoodie is definitely bad fit, it might just be that his body might not work with the cut, so sizing up may not even help... if it's slim fit maybe get regular fit?

also lildavid the shirt looks good, i would've liked with skinny pants though

I disagree entirely. Judging by the looks of that hoody it should be a couple of inches longer not just in the body but also the arms... not to mention that the pockets are up around his ribcage.

I hate to defend this kid but it's a slim-fit hoodie - it's meant to fit like that. The outfit as a whole doesn't look that bad (especially with his grille covered) with the exception of the t-shirt which looks awful and needs to be sized down or tucked in.

Slim-fit or not, it's still a size too small for him. Looks like he's a size M and bought a slim fit size S, if you get what I mean.

Ironically I'm wearing a hoody that fits almost exactly like it (it's my girlfriend's and I'm being lazy). Maybe I should post one of those pointless 'Just cleaning the house up...' WAYWTs.

shirt is a little big on me but whatever...

2nle2r9.jpg

nudie

the steam locomotive D51XXX

no brand sneakers

@David: There's a Murs line "That throwback jersey is a dress my nigga".

I don't hate the super long tee, you seem to be wearing it well, but that shit just doesn't sit right with me.

There's no way that kodiak kid is a medium in wings&horns. If he's a medium who is skinny enough to wear a small? Kid's a rail. Classic fit is probably the best idea, but wings&horns hoodies are cut kinda short and meant to hit at the belt or just above if you sag a bit. Just get a different hoodie.

Guest jmatsu

in ancient times people would kill their new born babies by drowning them in the nearby rivers. you make me think that THAT SHIT WAS/IS OKAY. from now on, whenever i feel bad about something, whether a girl would'nt suck my dick, or my stocks went a a point or a half point down...i can always look at your pic. thank you. you have done all of SUFU a serivce. no matter the crisis or the most pathetic of loser....there is always you. one look at this fucking pic and even a retard who pissed himself infront of holy mary virgin mother of god would feel better about his dumbass self. thanks you fucking puke!!! hhahahahahaha. nigga you are the personification of wack. LOL imma sell your ridiculous pic to hallmark. make some funeral-post cards. probably even make a nigga with the bad aids smile.