waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Guest jeffvyain

nah we're just having fun. she wanted to sign up, but apparently superfuture's getting too popular and not accepting new members. i'll be posting on this name semi-regularly, but we're sharing now. ain't that ecute?

i generally am willing to wear just about anything and will post what i happen to be wearing, but i don't get the jacking for approval and dressing up pretty.

it's like some fucking rich kid decided instead of joining the peace corps to get over his parents spoiling him, he bought a few pieces of what he heard was cool, threw it on and trades his guilt for ass-rapings on here.

Guest AKING
Personally I want to see fits have some thought put into them. If you just threw on what you're wearing, it might work for the rest of the world, but wouldn't be worth posting on sufu. Doesn't this make sense?

hah...smart boy. the reality is that no one here really posts daily or anything like that, or even every time they get a picture of themselves. the truth is that everybody's "waywt" photos are self-edited. every time someone posts, they post for a reason. however, that doesnt mean they are posting because they are proud of that picture. i'm sure you can think of other reasons why someone would post.

Guest jmatsu
it was hot n humid 2day, so i rolled the jeans up...

getsilly003.jpg

not really feeling the obey tee. maybe a blouse or an extra small polo...

the fendi-bitch bag matches your facial expression.