waywt? saved my life

sycamore no more

Yup we did, in fact they had some stuff that was no longer at F.I.L. Harajuku...That entire floor has quite a nice selection!

From Rirawin: WE'RE GONNA FUCKIN FIND THAT STORE

(it's quite difficult indeed. we've failed once already...)

Has the Yohji store in Aoyama closed? We tried looking for that too but no luck, and I kind of remember reading something about some Yohji stores closing way back when..

nah Yohji is still there...the shop for the main label is located on the same street as Loveless, Prada, etc. It's a grey concrete building, right next to the red brick building with Frapbois...there's that parking lot where the cars drive onto this circle platform. Right there, bronze sign that has Yohji's signature on it and the inside is a white space with wooden floor and very bright lighting. Not really explicitly labelled as a store but if you look at the mannequins they're unmistakably yohji. Main floor YY women's/Noir, upper floor +Noir, men's is in the basement.

Y's/Y-3 in Roppongi Hills seems to have closed down.

Corter - ur Sam's are coming along nicely..

Cheep - love the Tee

Myself - digged out a pair of Levi's from the 80's - still made in USA, no selvge though...

But perfect for summer and cut off's

2535939949_ea3333b322.jpg

2536756900_01fb2730dc.jpg

They are really, really nice Beatle. I'm sorry you didn't get a pair. I hate that Wings+Horns messed that whole order up for Peasant. Oh well, something

even better will come along and eventually, you'll get a pair of some other awesome boots and I'll end up being jealous of you.

:)

heh...the triads are probably among the worst dressed gangsters in the world. Well at the street level anyway...go to mong kok and take a look around Portland street, maybe a video game arcade where the pimps and pushers are lurking. mostly ratty tees and jeans. even the high ranking officials who show up in the news a lot dress in a way that is quite distinctly casual hong kong style, definitely not natty like john gotti or anything like that.

I'm just relating it to what I've seen in films from the 80s/early 90s.

Your latest reminds me more of:

vlcsnap-6191824981.png

vlcsnap-6192177335.png

oooh whaat? :0 corter always seemed like a 25+ y ear old dude

dang..

haha, just turned 21 in march! I probably look about 19 though..i figure 25'll come soon enough. i'm mid-handlebar mustache growth too, so that should age me a bit lol

n9no- it's an eddie bauer shirt, i work there and they fit me well, and they last a long time, so i buy em. can't beat $9, i have like 8 of em lol

beatle- thank you! can't wait to break out some cutoffs myself for some long bike rides :)

Guest jmatsu
eh, i was thinking more along the lines of Takeshi Kitano.

you too tall and you don't got his neck spasm.

anyway your fit was pretty gud. 80's jap discotech. imagine kawabuko and yamachan at studio 54.

looks like black patent sperrys.

that's what i thought too. I know some places have these on sales (bloomingdales for one). Anyone seen them around in a size 10.5? Sperry site is out. I've been looking for awhile but never see em'.

Guest jmatsu
that's what i thought too. I know some places have these on sales (bloomingdales for one). Anyone seen them around in a size 10.5? Sperry site is out. I've been looking for awhile but never see em'.

yeah that's what i'd like too know. i sold mine last year (cause uo started selling them). shouldn't have. there are mad patent boat shoes in japland tho. unknown labels galore.

Don't japland shoes only go up to US9 or something? My parents didn't bind my feet when i was younger so i don't know if i could fit in those. Might check some japsites though. Thanks

Don't japland shoes only go up to US9 or something? My parents didn't bind my feet when i was younger so i don't know if i could fit in those. Might check some japsites though. Thanks

japs aren't midgets... and they don't bind their feet.

I just fuckin' round. But no, i remember looking on some sites and after doing the conversion a few of the shoes i liked only went to us equivalent of 9.5-10.5. I kind of worried that a really true to size 10.5 from japan might be kinda narrow and my feetsies are a touch wide.